We just got back from Desert Breezes (having done a trade via RCI) and had to write about how much we enjoyed our experience there! Wasn't expecting to love it as there've been a number of iffy reviews here, but stay was really terrific! As it was Sept, it was hot and not many folks were around which made the place especially quiet and restful -- perhaps that changes a lot later in the season. But we could not have been happier! The grounds are sooo well maintained and beautiful! We loved our unit overlooking the pool and small lake. Our 1-bedroom apt. was immaculate and very spacious -- with free wifi and lots of nice touches. The entry keys were easy and always worked. And we loved being in Palm Desert! Lots of great restaurants and places to explore close-by -- I'll do a full JBR for newbies. We had a sensational trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains you'll find 10 buildings clustered around a beautiful water feature, and surrounded by lush landscaping; Desert Breezes Resort condominiums offer exquisite luxury and comfort. Each Mediterranean-style villa has a fully equipped kitchen and cozy furnishings, and the resort includes multiple pools and spas and on-site clubhouses. It's your perfect home-away-from-home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Breezes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Breezes Hotel Palm Desert
- Desert Breezes Palm
- Desert Breezes Resort Palm Desert, California Desert