DESERT BREEZES 2/23/13 – 3/2/13
We really enjoyed our week’s stay at Desert Breezes. The resort would be considered one of the smaller ones, particularly compared to the several Marriott developments in the area.There are not a lot of onsite activities (restaurants, etc) though there is an excellent exercise facility. It’s very nicely landscaped, very walkable, easy access to the units from the roads, super clean, and quiet. It has a wonderful location, right at the intersection of two major roads, and is minutes away from a great golf facility, the College Golf Center (it’s a huge driving range and instruction center).
The 1BR unit itself was large and very nice, though the bathroom area would probably be considered somewhat dated (no biggie for us). The buildings seemed to provide maximum privacy and maximum view from all units; at least that’s what we had from ours. The staff was helpful and not pushy. Immediately upon our arrival home we set the wheels in motion to go back – this time for two weeks. We had some initial indecision, and took this locale on the urging of our SFX contact lady. It was terrific advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains you'll find 10 buildings clustered around a beautiful water feature, and surrounded by lush landscaping; Desert Breezes Resort condominiums offer exquisite luxury and comfort. Each Mediterranean-style villa has a fully equipped kitchen and cozy furnishings, and the resort includes multiple pools and spas and on-site clubhouses. It's your perfect home-away-from-home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Desert Breezes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Breezes Hotel Palm Desert
- Desert Breezes Palm
- Desert Breezes Resort Palm Desert, California Desert