There's nothing terribly wrong with Desert Breezes. The rooms are clean, the units are ok, the pools are fine, there's just nothing really wow about it. Everything is really dated and in need of some ooomph. The grounds are mainly dead grass right now, the units are 70s style with old tvs and outdated everything. There are almost no amenities or activities. Decent gym-not many machines but I rarely saw people in it. Everything is kept clean, it's just more on a Motel level than a desert resort. I wouldn't recommend this place unless you get a pretty dirt cheap rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of the Santa Rosa Mountains you'll find 10 buildings clustered around a beautiful water feature, and surrounded by lush landscaping; Desert Breezes Resort condominiums offer exquisite luxury and comfort. Each Mediterranean-style villa has a fully equipped kitchen and cozy furnishings, and the resort includes multiple pools and spas and on-site clubhouses. It's your perfect home-away-from-home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Desert Breezes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Breezes Hotel Palm Desert
- Desert Breezes Palm
- Desert Breezes Resort Palm Desert, California Desert