Courtyard Palm Desert
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$143
US$98
US$94
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$164
Marriott
  • Pool
Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$154
Marriott
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$85
Agoda.com
US$183
US$154
  • Pool
Embarc Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$284
Hotels.com
US$405
US$364
  • Restaurant
The Inn at Deep Canyon(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$99
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$155
Hotels.com
All reviewscourtyard by marriottagua calientewould stay here againfrank sinatrapalm springslocal attractionscomfortable bedshort staybreakfast and dinnernight's sleepup to datestayed nightsthird floorpleasant stayeasy accessflat screen tvchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2012

Cell phones do not work AT ALL within the hotel. SLOW SLOW SLOW wired internet only in rooms. Hardly any electrical outlets in the room.

Broken, uncomfortable desk chair in room. I checked out after one night and went to a competitor.

Room Tip: Connectivity is important to me. I don't like my cell phone not working in the hotel when I travel, and no wireless means my phone, Ipad and laptop are worthless when I stay here. If you dont have any of thee things, you would like this place.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank mtmurat
ctdcygm, General Manager at Courtyard Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

Dear mtmurat, your posting resonates many views out there about our internet service and I can't agree more. As of today, 7/24 we have our in room WiFi up and running so you will be able to stay connected in the comfort of your guestroom and continue to do business. Its comments like yours which help us prioritize the needs of our hotel and hope you will come back when your travels bring you back to our desert.

Thank you again for your posting.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

I stayed here for my best friend's wedding. I did not want to leave. As a first timer to California, this was the best way to visit. Beautiful hotel, amazing view when you wake up in the morning. Staff was great and there are a lot of stores and restaurants within short driving distance. Applebee's right next door.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2012

i have stayed at this property since it was new.it is still very clean and has been updated.excellent service and good location

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2012

On the plus side, we had a nice, clean comfortable room, with a great view of San Jacinto and fast, secure internet. We were also impressed by the staff -- everyone from housekeeping to the front desk to the cafe were friendly, professional and helpful. On the downside, the hotel is far enough away from downtown that you have to drive everywhere. Also, if you want to eat breakfast at the hotel, the cost is $10.95 per person for a basic breakfast buffet -- the kind one would normally expect to be included in the price of the room. We got a good deal on our room from Priceline.com (using the "name your own price" feature), and as a result, we paid just a little more than the value we felt we received. Otherwise, we would have considered the hotel to be way overpriced for the type of accommodation/amenities it offers.

Room Tip: For views of the mountains, request a 2nd or 3rd floor room on the north side of the building. You'll also avoid pool-related noise in this location.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LJEBishop_CA
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I would stay here again. I needed a hotel just for a night and this location was pretty good. It is close to the interstate without being on top of it, there is a Starbucks and other quick food nearby, and it was a quick drive to the main restaurants downtown. While it seemed like an older property, I would say its up to Courtyard standards. The room was on the smaller side, but easily sufficient and it had a nice flat screen TV. Front desk was helpful in/out.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family