Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$174
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$101
US$151
US$146
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$147
US$127
  • Pool
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$127
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$166
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$139
US$104
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$362
US$321
  • Pool
All reviewsquiet poolwater volleyballcourtyard roomclothing optional experiencegrounds are beautifulgrounds keepersother guestspools and hot tubshotel rooms areweek daysmain poolnew friendslove this placeholiday weekendplenty of lounge chairsclose to downtownrelaxing stay
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Desert Sun is a lovely oasis in Palm Springs. We have stayed there twice, and each time find new things to appreciate. The location is terrific, the maintenance of its gardens, pools, and rooms is wonderful. The staff are very nice. Nothing is too much trouble.For instance, on our latest visit, one staff member overheard me say I'd love a cup of tea.. Next thing I knew, he'd made me a cup and brought it to me the hot tub! Now that's service!

Desert Sun is a very relaxing place to spend a few days and so close all Palm Springs has to offer.. What more could anyone want?...
We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank OZZIETRAVELLER2013
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This was the first time that myself and a friend of mine have went to this type of resort. Michael , the manager, gave us a tour and eased all our concerns. Within 10 minutes we were both down at the pool and making new friends. We stayed at the Hotel and it was very clean, the beds were comfy, the resturant/bar was very nice. We had a meet and greet on Friday at the Bar and there we met Theresa and John, who are impeccable hosts, and a lot of the regulars that welcomed us newbies. The staff was just great. April, Marie, etc . My friend got a very nice massage one day, and on Saturday a Water Volley Ball game was arranged by Chuck, a regular. (you really don't have to be any good) On Sunday we all gathered at the resturant to watch the Super Bowel game and cheered on the teams. I have gone to many High Priced Resorts, but this rivals the best of them. I think what really makes the difference is the friendly atmosphere of all the people, guests and employees. , probably due to the nature of the resort. Which I really need to mention something about this type of resort. I was never made to feel self-conscious. People talked to you , You don't have to worry about what you look like. Just be yourself. Try Desert Sun, I think you will be plesantly surprised at how much fun it is. I will go back.

Room Tip: I personally liked the hotel, It was right off the main activity pool, but the condos, etc looked gorgeous from the outside. I did not go into them. So if you want quieter etc, you may want to book around the other pool
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Dale689
Reviewed 24 January 2013

really enjoyed our trip. Relaxing,good food, nice grounds and pools. Just watch the top step of the main hotel since the steps are uneven.Be sure to get on the bridge. You can't get to the homes accress the bridge. if we go back I would like to stay in a condo.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Art B
Reviewed 16 January 2013

This is the ideal weekend get away from Los Angeles. Pack light because you are naked 24/7 if you like.
3 pools, 2 jacuzzis, tennis court, restaurant and bar. Drinks delivered to the pool.
We have met wonderful people and the service is great. They want to please. If you like, dress and walk down to the main Blvd but why bother? I rather be naked.

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank TravelerVII
Reviewed 6 January 2013

After reading the “Lost it’s Soul” review I am obliged to put forth our views of the New Year’s Eve gala.

We have attended the event for several years running now and this was in our opinion the finest one to date. Moreover, the other four couples at our table all of which were multiple time attendees as well shared this opinion. It was noticeable from the start that much planning and extensive preparation had been devoted to making the evening a successful one. The drinks were the properly made and served in the same manner as previously. The decorations were well received and impeccable. Nevertheless, we felt the high point of the evening was indeed the band, which had an excellent female lead singer with a skilled accompaniment. All varieties of music being played during the evening culminating with a countdown clock and a champagne toast (in a complimentary glass goblet) at midnight.

I was at one time a reluctant first time visitor to DSR , however, within one day of our five-day stay here I had been entirely won over by the clean and tidy grounds and immaculately manicured landscaping all of which continues to this day. To be sure nothing in the world is perfect and while one might make all the people happy some of the time and some of the people happy all the time it is not humanly possible to make all the people happy all the time. That notwithstanding Michael, Teresa and the entire DSR staff have always been courteous, kind, professional, willing to aid in every way and in short are all wonderful ambassadors for DSR.

I am always mindful that this is the age of rapid and rife dissemination of information and while it is a wonderful thing sometimes the words of a few may seem to diminish the good efforts of the many.

If one were considering visiting DSR, particularly as a first time visitor I would urge one to read ALL the reviews then make a visit to the resort for a day. I am confident that one will find one’s time well spent and their efforts equally rewarded.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple