I booked the hotel through Priceline at an excellent rate through the name your price option. I had often driven past this hotel but never stayed there.
All rooms are very spacious suites. I had one on the top (6th floor) facing the street - there was no street noise. All the suites also have a private balcony.
Breakfast was good - the buffet at weekends was very good value at around $19 per person.
Rather than pay for parking, I parked on the street. There is ample parking on Belardo Road behind the hotel, and a free public parking lot across from the hotel.
The hotel pool is not the largest around and it was very full and very busy at the weekend.
Looking forward to staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt