We stayed here in April 2012 and found this Hyatt to be very nice. It is well located in downtown Palm Springs. The rooms are nicely renovated. The one bedroom corner suite on the 6th floor we had was huge, with a large living room area, bar area and desk. The large bedroom opened onto a patio with a great view of the pool, mountains and golf course. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub, separate shower and two sinks.
The gym is well equipped and a decent size. The pool area is very clean and modern. The breakfast buffet has a large selection of options.
A great hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt