Went up to Palm Springs for a bachelor party weekend. Had two suites at the Hyatt. Rooms were large, clean, and had nice decor. Front desk staff was nice and knowledgeable and were able to get our rooms ready early. Pool was small but the area and vibe was nice. 3 bars on property and the inside bar serves Stone on tap with free happy hour appetizers, major pluses. If I go back to Palm Springs, I'll definitely stay here again. Walking distance to bars, restaurants, shops and the casino!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt