We had a 3 night stay earlier this month. Our suite had a cabana attached and had plenty of room. It was a luxury for us to have the cabana which allowed us to be poolside and have the comfort of shade if we wanted it. We never felt we were on top of one another in the suite or the cabana. We were greeted by Lucia and she provided excellent service throughout our stay. If we were in need of anything we picked up the phone and within minutes there was a knock on our door. We had a major problem with our bed and the hotel provided us with a new bed. Although this was a major inconvenience it was how the hotel responded that most impressed us. The restaurants and shops were just a short walk down Palm Canyon Drive. The only recommendation is that regular black tea be provided in the rooms for us tea totalers in addition to herbal and green tea. The only way to get regular black tea was to go to the restaurant. I would return to this hotel in a heartbeat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt