My sister and I arrived on a Monday to celebrate a birthday and explore a new town.
The Hyatt is so pleasant, clean, and has a 60s vibe, but new. Staff was helpful land friendly.
We were pleased to have a spacious room plus sitting room and balcony looking out on pool and mountain views.
We ate breakfast in the outdoor dining area once. We had poolside lunches twice. The food was delicious. The pool area is well-maintained. They only had one waiter, so service was a little slow, but we were not in a hurry.
Rooms were clean and comfortable. It is a short walk to shops, restaurants, and the Palm Springs Art Museum. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt