We waited 1 hour for our food. They passed us up for the first hour. Then took another hour after to get our food. The server was a this rude girl that only took her time with the guys in the pool that were tipping her alot for buckets of beer. I think over a hour for food is unacceptable!!! But after i spoke to Anthony he handled the situation. I wasn't the only one that day. The lady next to me had to actually go in the bar area and yell she was tired of waiting for her french fries.!!!Also frid night when my TV wasn't working. I called 3 times to the front desk. Finally at 11pm I decided to just go to sleep. I have NEVER had a bad experience here. But this pool side experience was unacceptable! Getting a good tip from guys shouldn't be a reason u ignore the women ordering around the pool.David Jesse u did a good job with poolside service. To the girl that was working with them sat June 14th around 6pm, learn to be considerate of ALL guests. For a good example Lucia at the front desk was generally caring! Good job!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt