My husband and I came up from the oc for a short getaway. The size of the room was great. Location was very good walkable to several restaurants and bars. Pool service was very poor/slow and it wasn't busy. We had to ask for a pool menu 3 times. Finally we ordered from the restaurant. I lost my sunglasses at the pool. I was told to check back in the am at checkout. It took over 50 minutes (no joke) for the hotel staff to check lost and found. If they hadn't been ray bans/my favorite pair, I would of left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt