We booked this hotel as a stop off from our journey from San Diego to Las Vegas. We drove over SR74 rather than take the freeway and the journey was exceptional with stunning views. Our check in at the hotel was smooth and Tonya was very pleasant giving us tips on where to go for the evening. The lobby area is very nice, in an atrium style. The room we stayed in was very nice but was not a suite. We had an inside room, no natural light other than the atrium but we were there for only 1 night and so this didn't bother us too much. We made our way to the pool which was nice and was a good way to cool down from the 107degree temperature.
The only down side was that after having a bath in our room the water did not drain away and so we were unable to shower the following morning. This has not put us off wanting to visit again and hope to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt