I searched and searched but found myself coming back to the Hyatt Regency Suites. Why hope for an upgrade to at least a Junior Suite somewhere else when this Hyatt is all suites and its the only hotel on Palm Spring's "Broadway" Palm Canyon Drive in their downtown.The lobby is modern and sleek in the manner of other great Hyatts but this one has the views of both snowcapped mountains, an immense pool and Spa as well as a most beautiful golf course that is trimmed with swaying palms, fruit trees and fragrant flowers. Even before we arrived we were given excellent service with Kevin who drove us in the Hotel Shuttle(this shuttle could take you anywhere within 3 miles from the hotel). Our rooms were ready well before the 3PM checkin time. The flat screen televisions were large and in both rooms. The refrigerator and if you desire a microwave oven was a convenient addition and the large marble bathroom gave the unit the feel of an elegant Meditteranean hotel. While this hotel does not have Regency rooms and adjacent lounge there is a 5 to 7 PM Appetizer Presentation in the Bar Lounge which served diverse and tasty food except for the Tamales which was not my cup of tea. Special thanks to Sherri, the Front Desk Supervisor, Will and Jenna at the Front desk but especially Dan Putnam, the Hotel Manager. After I had a problem about the car rental and thought we would be without a car he made a call and all of a sudden our rental car was in front of the hotel, like magic! But I think those views from both our front window with a view of Palm Canyon Drive framed by the beautiful mountain ranges and their snowcaps as well as our terrace view which I described above made every morning, afternoon and evening a true commiseration with natural and man-made beauty. There was real furniture on this terrace that was comfortable and included a good size table for some midnight champagne as you gazed on the "fire pots" that surrounded the well-lit pool and spa. Again the staff gave us so much time to tell us all about Palm Springs and the great attractions including the Aerial Tramway, the Living Desert in Palm Desert, the Palm Springs Follies(don't miss it) the Indian Canyons and also the Joshua Tree National Park. We are considering relocating to this area and the staff also gave us a full picture about the different areas to live(thank you again,Sherrie). This hotel was truly immaculate and well maintained. I am already planning my return to Palm Springs and the Hyatt. There is a warmth here and a sense of real serenity. Besides, you can even bring your small dog here and while I saw them walking around I never heard a bark from them! If you dont have a car you can survive here because many attractions and great restaurants are within walking distance from here. So in conclusion, if its romance you want, a calming place for the family or friends this hotel has the charm and lovingness that makes for a most memorable stay and adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt