Club Trinidad
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
La Maison Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Palm Tee Hotel(Palm Springs)
Colt's Lodge(Palm Springs)
Sparrows Lodge(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
Twin Palms Resort(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
All reviewspurple roomolder placegreat pool and jacuzzistar resortenjoyed our stayroom serviceratpoolscondounitsmaintenance
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Sure, nothing fancy here, and the decor and photos look quite generic. The pools are not the great Palm Spring pools I had in my mind (more like a motel's), and there is not much in the sense of extra amenities. But we were able to get a great huge place, very well located and hassle free to accommodate six people. Other properties in Palm Springs might be more modern but we couldn't get the amount of people in for the same timeshare value. And we are not crammed in. It is very spacious. So if you are with a family this might be a great option. Be aware that some rooms are on a second story and there is no elevator, should you come with injures, or older people or with special needs make a request to be below.

Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank sebsreichel
Reviewed 26 March 2012

The resort is very old, 1960ish, but our studio room was very spacious and reasonably clean. Received clean towels about three times during the week and trash picked up daily.
Didn't spend too much time in the room, but did swim in the pool, and visited the "Purple Room" in the evenings for refreshments and entertainment. Our room was very close to that lounge and we barely heard any noise.
Parking is limited, facilities very dated, but the regulars and staff are friendly.

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I guess that reading some of the negative reviews that seemed to focus on "decor" had me well prepared for that downside of this resort, so that my "expectations" being low I was presently surprised and quite pleased wIth my stay at Club Trinidad. Like many commented the staff is awsome and extremely accommodating and I found the unit to be well equipped, spacious and quite comfort! I did have the benefit of a 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit which I shared with my daughter and son-in-law. They agreed with me that they would gladly return!
I have stayed at timeshare properties over a 30 year time span and while the furnishings may not be the most impressive that is not my primary condern when ai travel--location, cleanliness, comfort and service are much higher on my list!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank KIKId1950
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I have mixed feelings about Club Trinidad! It is a very old establishment that has not been updated in quite sometime. If you are looking for a trendy, funky, mid-century modern hotel, then this is not the place for you. It is old. However, the staff is very friendly and the bed was uber comfortable! We found the pool down the street at the Ace Hotel very fabulous and that's where we spent our pool time! Yes, it cost, but worth it to not be surrounded by screaming ill-mannered children! The rooms were sooooo average. Maid service was efficient! Cable TV and Wifi a plus! We spent most of our time outside of our room so we were averagely satisfied with Club Trinidad! Again, nice staff! Oh and there was a dead cockroach on the kitchen floor about day 2....didn't bother me tho! It was dead!

Room Tip: The far end is closest to the pool with the hot tub!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Harleytravelchick
Reviewed 8 September 2011

If anyone tries to sell you timeshare for Club Trinidad and tells you that you will get points to pay for it...IT'S A LIE!! Bank of America will issue you a credit card to secure the charges and you will never see the points or be able to cash them in as promised. We have found many other blogs about this scam and intend to file a class action law suit. Bank of America should be ashamed to back this crap....either they don't care of they are part of it! Based on BofA's recent morals, I'm betting they are part of it!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo