“Birthday and New Year vacation success!”
Review of INNdulge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
INNdulge
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was my first time staying at INNdulge out of many vacations in Palm Springs and this place made my New Year's and birthday trip perfect. Guests got pink champagne and flutes left in their rooms on December 31, and the staff and guests surprised me with a birthday cake (complete with candles and a tiara for me to wear). The morning breakfast is a relaxing way to start the day by the pool and the evening social hour (bring your own alcohol) is a great way to meet other guests and coordinate dinner plans. Many guests return to this resort time and time again, but this first-timer felt included right away. The pool area is big enough that you can find a quiet spot during the day, and the resort is in the Warm Sands area, which is an easy walk to downtown Palm Springs. Really happy I took the chance and spent my vacation here!

Room Tip: Larger rooms seem to be located farther away from the pool and hot tub area (where breakfast and soc...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ray Q

Reviewed 22 April 2014

First time here @ InnDulge. Beautiful, relaxing and a pleasant experience. Upon check-in with Franz, he was very nice and helpful with any questions we may have had. The grounds were very clean, big pool with lots of chaise loungers. Our room was a nice size with a very comfy bed. Music on the grounds and not too loud, so you could actually have a conversation with others. The " Potluck Hord's and Cocktail hour " every night was a good way to meet other guest. The only thing, the food was @ the bar and hard to get to, due to people sitting there. I would have moved it out on a table away from the drinks and bar patrons. Me working private parties for Country Club members in my day, it is best to spread things out, so guest don't congregate in the same area. I will definitely keep InnDulge on my return trips back to Palm Springs !!!

Room Tip: Room 25 is next to the laundry area. They are courteous though, and will wait until 9 am to start...
1  Thank 602travelsalot
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Many years ago when I lived on the West Coast, I visited and stayed in Palm Springs. The city has changed for the better and so have the gay hotels. We stayed only two days at INNdulge Hotel and we wish we could have stayed much longer. The staff where very friendly and helpful. They changed our room to a more quite area and gave us recommendations for hiking and dining.
The rooms where very clean, bright, and the beds where very comfortable. The pool is a new eco system which uses salt and not chlorine, which we loved and enjoyed. It is also perfectly located near downtown and the gay hood.

4  Thank 949Eddie
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This was our first stay at Inndulge, and we were very impressed. It is certainly the gay hotel to be at in the Warm Sands Drive area, many others seemed almost empty whilst Inndulge was full for our whole week.
It is the ambience which most impressed us. Everyone (staff and other guests) chats, smiles, and the whole place feels very friendly. Oh the rooms are fab, of course, the pool is nice, the breakfasts are simple but good, and the staff top notch, but it is the overall welcome and the relaxed feeling which will take us back to Inndulge. We are already booked for next year!

My advice, if you are looking to stay at a gay hotel in the Warm Sands Drive area, is to try Inndulge first, and only if they are full, do you really need to look up the other accomodations.

We hope you enjoy your stay as much as we did.

Room Tip: The pool front rooms are great if you can get one. Others can be a bit tucked away, but are still ni...
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This is my sixth trip to Palm Springs in 10 years, and I have stayed at INNdulge the last four times. After my first stay, I found no reason to go anywhere else: the complimentary (and plentiful) breakfasts, the "potluck" social hours, and the friendly/playful vibe around and in the pool during the day (as well as the late-night chats in the hot tub) make this the perfect place for a gay man (of any age -- it attracts men from early 20s to late 70s).
I hadn't been to INNdulge in a few years, and I knew that it had been sold. As much as I'd liked John and Jean-Guy, I was a little hesitant to go back -- but I decided to give it another try. Boy, were my expectations exceeded! Not only have Sandy and Jon spruced up the place, but they've wisely kept the facets of the institution that were working before. And they're hands-on: they're there at social hour, and Sandy was always there making sure everything was running smoothly. I was gratified to see some staff there who have been there for years -- and the new staff is top-notch.
I'll definitely return -- if I can get a reservation. Some guys were making their reservations for 2015 before they left.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The owners are just amazing! They are easy to talk with, very helpful, and try to be as accommodating as they can. We were unable to book our entire stay with them because they were full. They let us spend each remaining day of our vacation there like we still had a room with them. That's just amazing to us and we were extremely grateful.

The place is always very clean, their employees are more like family then anything else, and their clientele are very friendly and approachable. We always make friends while staying there. It really feels like our second home. Before we left we made two more bookings! We've never felt the need to try anyone else. When it's this good, why bother!

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

This was a first trip to Palm Springs but not the last. The hotel is a nice property with well manicured grounds, a nice pool and hot tub. There are plenty of outdoor areas for seating and lounging in the shade or sun. The staff is really nice and friendly. There is a daily cocktail hour with good drink selection and appetizers. It provided a friendly way to mingle with others and had we know. More ahead of time we probably would have made later dinner reservations to take advantage of this. The rooms were nice and all convenient to the pool. The daily music around the pool was also relaxing and not loud or otherwise disturbing to guests. Overall the hotel was great. If there is any complaint it might be that the comforter could use an upgrade. The location, service and friendly staff and guests make this a great place to stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple