INNdulge
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$397
US$356
  • Pool
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$158
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$162
US$156
US$149
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Breakfast included
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$177
All reviewssocial hourgay resortother guestsowners johnnew friendsthe warm sands areasocial atmosphereother resortshappy hourhot tubrepeat customerseach eveningcontinental breakfast isperfect staythe entire staffwe've stayedbeautiful grounds
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Only adding my vote to the excellent reviews of others.

Room, venue and staff without exception were excellent.

Stay was during the summer low period and during the week. Venue was quiet but nonetheless there were about a dozen rooms occupied--some with couples.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Peter O
Reviewed 9 July 2014

For years we've been staying at InnDulge and plan on continuing our annual trips (often 2 to 3 times per year) there. There is a relaxed atmosphere at this resort - and, let's face it, once in Palm Springs, the weather is the same no matter where you stay; the differentiator here are the owners and the staff. Jon, Sandy, Franz, Raymond and of course, Joe are the mainstay team that keep us coming back because it, quite literally, feels like a home away from home. We've come to spend our Thanksgivings here as a new and lovely tradition having the staff prepare a Thanksgiving feast served poolside with the setting sun over the mountain as the backdrop. We've met other guests here who we've remained friends with over the years and we all continue our travels and stays during the same time each year making it, once again, seem like our home away from home.

Do you sense the theme here? Great atmosphere, Great people, Great weather (well, OK - they don't control the weather at InnDulge).

The remodeled rooms are always clean - Ray and his house-staff do a great job at ensuring we have everything we need on a daily basis and, if we're missing something, it's usually not for very long.

Birthdays, Holidays and an occasional 3-day weekend jaunt down to the desert - we're not likely to change this travel habit for many years to come and we're CERTAINLY NOT likely to change our preferred destination either! - You will NOT be disappointed...

Room Tip: We stay in Room 39 or Room 40 each time - these two rooms are exactly the same in size although, flip-flop, mirror opposites of each other. They allow one to stretch out like you're at home with a separate bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room AND kitchen. We've also stayed in a few of the smaller rooms which are QUITE accommodating however; a bit on the "petite" size for our taste
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

This was my first vacation since 1988 - and I wanted it to feel special. The kind of pampering I have rarely enjoyed while traveling for business. INNdulge seemed to have some excellent reviews, so I risked my holiday experience and booked my more than two weeks of the Palm Springs leg of my trip...

I drove past a plethora of bland high-walled properties (most of which presented as foreboding, frankly) in the Warm Springs community of specialty hotels. As I approached INNdulge, it stood out as an oasis amid the others. I began to feel hopeful I may have chosen wisely!

I entered the lobby, wrought with potential architecturally but not very impressive, and was immediately greeted warmly like a welcome friend, checked in and was given an efficient tour of the common areas within the perimeter of rooms around the resort - spaces not common at all - with crystal blue water in the jacuzzi as well as the nicely-sized and comfortably-warmed pool. Landscaping is very mid-century desert oasis retro with attentively groomed and lush greens throughout.

My room, perfectly situated adjacent the water features, while lacking any design "pop" (all walls are stark white), did have all the upgrades you'd expect in the best of newly-built resorts. Elevated kingsize bed, nice furnishings, good-sized flatscreen TV (no premium channels, but plenty of complimentary DVDs in the lobby's library), efficient AC, reliable high-speed internet included and an impressive marble-appointed bathroom.

Regrettably, I had to take points off for the black mold all round the caulking of the otherwise pretty undermount sink.

I really need to rest, recover and recharge my depleted energy reserves. Now living in Tampa, I lived and worked in Palm Springs back in the '70s and believed I could get the retreat I needed in this progressive small desert resort town - if I found the right hotel. Fortunately for me, INNdulge satisfied on nearly every point!

• Stayed: June 2014
5  Thank Craig R
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Upon arrival Robert greeted me, by name, with a warm, welcoming smile. My first stay was in October 2013 and ID still has kept up their quality of service. New addition is a pergola with a misting system near the soda machine.

A big thank you to Robert, Dusty, Franz and Robert.

I do not have a filter so .. Please folks .. when talking on your cell during breakfast, DON’T walk about .. yip .. yapping. It is rude and inconsiderate. Give us a break and yapp in your room or walk outside.

Looking forward to my next visit in October.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MacBuster
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Who would have guessed - a full hotel in Palm Springs in June? That is exactly what i found when i checked into INNdulge last weekend (based on the parking lots of many of the other gay hotels in the area, seems like everyone was staying at INNdulge - not many cars in the other lots.) Not only a full hotel, but a hotel full of hot, interesting guys - a little bit younger than I would have expected. Seems to me that everyone was enjoying themselves (younger interacting with those of us a bit older, and good looking studs interacting with those of us more average). The pool was a delight - sparkling clear and well maintained. The rooms are much nicer than those at other gay hotels in PS (mine had a brand new AC unit that was ultra quiet and kept a nice constant temp.) I am a convert to Inndulge - stay at other hotels at your own risk!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends