Just returned from a very relaxing long weekend at La Dolce Vita. What a wonderful place. Grounds and rooms are wonderfully clean and well maintained. We stayed in a Roma suite on the east wing pool and spent most of our days lounging in the sun. It was PERFECT! The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, and did a great job orchestrating nightly socials which provided a great opportunity to get to know other guests. The Greyhounds mixed with freshly squeezed grapefruit picked straight of the grounds were out of this world...thank you Jack :)
Overall a great place...quiet, relaxing and friendly. Will be back, and will recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa