My boyfriend and I just returned from our first vacation together and had such a wonderful stay at La Dolce Vita! The property is very nicely landscaped and the room we stayed in was cute and immaculately clean. The Aveda skincare products and robes that were provided were a nice touch. There are 2 nice pools and jacuzzis. We were concerned about coming to Palm Springs in the summer, but the misting system helps keep things cool even in the 110+ degree heat. There is a nice breakfast selection including cereal, eggs, fruit and you can make your own waffles. I had some reservations about staying at a place that was "clothing optional" for our first trip away together, but we never felt uncomfortable. The other guests during our stay were friendly and we enjoyed chatting. Overall, it was a great experience. It was the most romantic and relaxing vacation I have ever been on and look forward to staying at La Dolce Vita again in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa