I have made numerous trips to La Dolce Vita since 2008 and my most recent with my partner just last week once again exceeded expectations.
If you let them, in the course of your stay at La Dolce Vita, the rest of your guests will become like family – if your family was made up of all Gay, semi-clad, men. During our last stay my partner and I met engaging people with medical or academic doctorates to college students and all were welcomed into the family. After a pleasant social hour some groups of single and partnered people seemed to form naturally as dinner plans were shared and invitations extended. If you chose to be a part, fine, if not, you were left alone.
La Dolce Vita is what you make of it. It you want to be friendly and talk to everybody you will find plenty of friends to be made. If you want to have a quite time by yourself, that option will also be respected.
Tim and Ken are more than gracious hosts. Barry and the rest of the staff are friendly without being overbearing and, while I must admit while reading reviews, that the guy who used to host the social hour was not my cup of tea either, I haven’t seen him in my last three visits! The two pools are great and the hot tubs are perfect for just sitting back and getting some sun or looking at the stars.
Here is the reason my partner and I keep coming back: If you want a nice place, with friendly people who respect your boundaries while forming friendships, this is where you want to be. La Dolce Vita is a place that either you understand or you don’t. If you don’t you write reviews. If you do, you just keep coming back again and again for a relaxing time with fascinating people.
Dave - Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa