Palm Springs is my idea of the perfect getaway, and La Dolce Vita is the perfect resort and spa. This was my 4th visit to "The Sweet Life" and, as usual, owners Ken and Tim rolled out the red carpet. My room had everything I needed; the views were breathtaking; and the vibe was "chill." La Dolce Vita transports me to another reality - no stress, no worries, kicking back, good people, and good times. Every morning I woke up to sunny days and smiling faces. The staff works very hard making sure the grounds are kept beautiful and the guests are kept happy. And although I enjoy traveling solo, everyone at the resort was friendly and approachable. There's even a Social Hour to mix and mingle. Downtown Palm Springs is nearby, and I enjoyed the short walk to various shops, bars, restaurants, and events such as the "must do" Thursday evening Street Fair. So, whenever I feel like slowing down and taking a deep breath, I book a room at La Dolce Vita. It rejuvenates my soul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, this upscale Gay men's resort integrates 20 elegant accommodations with desert landscapes, tropical gardens and majestic mountain views. Amenities include two swimming pools, two whirlpools, steam room, passes to fitness center/gym next to the property, misting system, Aveda bath products, Spa bathrobes, room safes, free Wi-Fi, computer workstation and Full Service Day Spa. The resort is centrally located to shopping, bars, restaurants, casinos, galleries, theaters, hiking trials, and the Tramway to Mount San Jacinto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your La Dolce Vita Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Dolce Vita Hotel Palm Springs
- La Dolce Vita Resort And Spa