Desert Paradise Gay Men's Resort
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$101
US$156
US$149
  • Pool
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$158
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$162
  • Pool
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$397
US$356
US$104
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$177
All reviewswater featuresthe salt water poolother guestsbette midlersmall problempresidential suitelucille balloutdoor showerenglish muffinsrelaxed viberooms are cleanrelaxing staygay menbeautiful landscapingice machinelarge poolwalking distance to downtown
Reviewed 4 July 2010

I just wanted to get away from it all - and was able to do that at the Desert Paradise. Dale, the owner was working the day I checked-in - a delightful man who really wants you to enjoy your stay. From the spacious room, to the salt-water pool, to the better-than continental breakfast each morning, I was able to enjoy and relax during my stay.

This resort is located in the Warm Sands area of Palm Springs but no day passes are sold, so whoever is on the properyty is staying at the resort. Lots of water features, lush landscaping with tranquil music playing in the background made this stay for me a most enjoyable one and do hope to return in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 23 June 2010

Hello, Ron & Dale:

We are finally having the pleasure to say hello back from our beautiful home in the Bay Area. We are always so delighted and enchanted of having to come and stay at your tranquile, serene and full of warm resort you have... It's always been a very unique experience getting to relax and enjoy the paradisiac ambiance we find every tiem we come and stay at your pleasant resort. We are looking forward to do it, again over and over.
Thank you for making us feel so wellcomed and loved!

Jay & Jose

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2010

I have visited Desert Paradise quite a few times over the years and the resort only gets better. The manager and staff are wonderful and the accomodations are emaculate. I appreciate staying in such a friendly, cleanly, and inviting resort. I highly recommend staying in "Paradise" while in Palm Springs :)

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2010

The host, Ron, was incredibly nice, very flattering and went out of his way to make me feel welcome. The grounds were immaculate and the salt water pool was warm and inviting. The continental help-your-self breakfast was great for me (tho I don't generally have more than coffee for breakfast). I'm not sure how to describe the decor or style ... brown stucco, mid-century, burgundy awnings ... it was a bit eclectic. The best part is the chandelier hanging high between two palm tress... at night, while swimming, it's great to look at.

The room (I was in the Betty Davis room) was average. The lighting was good because of the dimmers, the bed was average. The bathroom left much to be desired. There was mold in the grout, an ugly vent in the ceiling... not pretty. The walls are thin and my neighbor left his TV on all night so i spent most of the night listing to it too.

All the quests were very friendly and sociable. When I was there most of the folks at the hotel were in 50s and 60s maybe one couple in their 40s.... So a late middle age crowd and some bears too. It all made for a place that was easy to relax.

I was unable to stay on Saturday night because there was no vacancy (and I made my reservation the day before I arrived). Ron was incredibly nice and found me a room at La Dolce Vita, which also turned out to be a great place too. La Dolce Vita was bigger (2 pools) and, while I was there, had a younger middle age crowd 30's and 40's. Both are fine places and would be happy to stay at either one.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank agv1972
Reviewed 8 April 2010

Desert Paradise Resort Hotel is a true gem in the desert. Great rates, a wonderful staff, very spa like and peaceful surroundings, a fantastic heated, salt water pool, and lastly, a great location. You won't go wrong at Desert Paradise!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo