“Fantastic in Every Way!!! Thank you Hacienda!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
The Hacienda at Warm Sands
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fantastic in Every Way!!! Thank you Hacienda!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My partner and I just returned from a 4 day stay at The Hacienda to celebrate our 11 year Anniversary and my Birthday. I cannot state strongly enough the attention to customer service and attention to detail that we received from the moment we entered the doors!
This is Hospitality the way it is meant to be!
It is only when you experience a business like this that you realize so many other hotels and business's in general are falling short with customer service!
This was a gem of a find and will most likely become a regular retreat for my partner and I.
The location is great! Rooms are great! Grounds are great! The standout staff mamber by far was Steve! Thank you to the owners for a trip to not be soon forgotten!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank cunneeng

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 June 2012

This was our tenth stay, and like all the past stays, it was perfect. It is so relaxing, beautiful, and peaceful here that you might find it hard to leave. Since breakfast and a nice sandwich and salad lunch selection are included in your stay, you really do not have to leave until dinner time.

So we hardly do, and instead relax by the two pools. Each pool provides its own unique environment and view. It is a tough choice to make each day, but you will work it out. Inside, the well appointed rooms in earth tones colors are relaxing and comfortable and provide shelter if you find you must be indoors for a while.

Over the years we have met some very nice people. In general the hotel attracts middle aged professional couples that are looking for some well needed down time. Most people keep to themselves, but friendly conversations occur and everyone seems to respect your need to socialize or not.

The staff has become like old friends to us. They take care of business and make you feel like you’re a guest at their special little piece of paradise which feels more like a home than a hotel. Over the years the staff has changed very little which says a lot, and each time we return a new improvement or upgrade has been made. Owners Jim and Maurice do not rest on the hotel’s excellent reputation, they are continuing to try to improve upon it, if that is possible.

As expected, I am dreaming about being there as I am writing this review. Do not miss out.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are very nice - depends on your budget.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank J_and_A_1
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 May 2012

An exceptional find in Palm Springs. The rooms are well appointed and the staff is exceptional from check-in to the outstanding lunches. I can honestly say that this is one of the finest resorts that I have ever stayed at. We are already planning a return visit next year.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Terry B
San Francisco, CA, USA
Reviewed 25 May 2012

The Hacienda exceeded my expectations: outstanding and immaculately clean facilities, concierge service from the staff and a relaxed friendly environment. This is by far the best place I have stayed in Palm Springs over the last twenty years.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JMartini_12
Portland, Oregon, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Nice place, friendly staff, Pool and jacuzzi great, lunch service was terrific.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank msneyhart
Del Mar, California
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have found my perfect second home! When it comes to comfort, service, relaxation and beautiful surroundings combined with accommodations unmatched anywhere in the area, The Hacienda tops my list for all my future Palm Springs visits. If you want to be pampered by the Hacienda's attentive staff then this is where you want to stay. My 7 day stay at the Hacienda was money well spent....way to go Hacienda team, you are truly a "class act"....you will see me again soon!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank ARNDM
Lambertville, New Jersey
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My partner and i just returned from our second trip to the Hacienda. From the minute we were greeted by Steve at the gate, we were, once again,made to feel very welcome and special. The entire week was wonderful and the service by the entire staff was truly unparalled. What a way to spend a birthday!! Guys, thank you again for all you did not make our week so memorable. Needless to stay, we will be back probably sooner than later.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple