The Hacienda at Warm Sands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residenza San Lorenzo(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Marquis Villas Resort(Palm Springs)
Aloha Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Restaurant
Ingleside Inn(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
The Three Fifty Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewscatered lunchjim mauricegrand deluxe suitepillow menugay resortserved poolsidehot tubother guestsbreakfasts and lunchesthe entire staffowners and staffgas fireplaceliving roomevery requesthome away from homegay menappointed rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My partner and I love staying at The Hacienda and are already trying to plan our next trip! We visited in June/July 2014 for 4-5 days and it was our 5th visit. It continues to be a wonderful resort and even the smallest details are very well considered and executed, down to the furnishings, meals, quality products in the bathrooms, linens, the solid construction of the buildings, beautiful landscaping, and I could go on and on and on. I would absolutely recommend staying here!

Room Tip: We love the rooms in the back as they provide a bit more privacy but all of the rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank NE V
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My friend and i recently returned from an extraordinary weekend at the Hacienda. Quiet days at the pool, a well equipped continental breakfast, delicious lunches served poolside, and a beautiful suite next to the pool all amidst a wonderful sanctuary in Palm Springs - it was perfect. The Keurig in the room was another wonderful touch :) I find myself day dreaming of my next stay at the Hacienda - we so enjoyed the staff and the other guests. I can't wait to book my next trip!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Steven G
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I recently enjoyed a full week stay at The Hacienda at Warm Sands. This was my second time visting The Hacienda and it reconfirmed why I would not stay anywere else when visiting Palm Springs.

The staff is amazing. They are friendly, professional, and go the extra mile to make your stay a pleasant one. From recommending restaurants to booking massages, the staff is top notch.

My absolute favorite service The Hacienda provides is the pre-shopping service. For a nominal fee and the cost of items purchased, you can submit a list in advance of your stay of what you would like stocked in your room and the staff will do the shopping for you and have your room fully stocked upon your arrival. Everything from snacks and bottled water to sunscreen and alcohol. Its great to come from the airport and settle in without having to run to the store and stock up on these items. More time to relax.

In addition to the continental breakfast that is served in the morning, The Hacienda also has lunch catered. Simply submit your order form to the front desk in the morning and lunch will be brought to you and served poolside or in your room. How great is it to not have to leave to get lunch when you are enjoying a relaxing day by the pool?

The rooms are large, very clean, and very comfortable. The rooms are full of amenities.
- Refridgerator - Blender
- Sink - Martini Shaker
- Cups - TV and CD palyer
- Plates - Clock radio with IPHONE docking station
- Silverware - Safe
- High end Personal Care supplies

For me the tell tale sign that The Hacienda is a great place to stay, is that in the six nights I stayed at the resort, after dinner, I went back to the hotel to swim under the stars, read my book, or watch a movie from their movie library. Not once did I go out to the bars at night. I was very happy to stay in and relax.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank SFGuy27
Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a fantastic experience. We had chosen the Hacienda for a special trip (getting married) to Palm Springs based on the TripAdvisor reviews, and it delivered on all fronts! From the beautifully manicured property to the spotlessly clean rooms, the Hacienda is picture perfect. Then you add in the exceptional staff and personable owners, and it's no wonder this property is so highly rated - not to mention the outstanding breakfast and catered lunches. Seriously - why go anywhere else? You certainly won't lack for anything here. We can't say thank you enough to Maurice, Jim, Steve, Robbie, and the whole staff. All of their efforts certainly made our special occasion a truly memorable one. Thank you!!

Room Tip: The staff can assist with what you're looking for - lots of sizes, locations, and varieties to choose from - yet all conveniently located to the two pools.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Rampage85
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed at many gay resorts in Palm Springs including all of the luxury properties but none of them compare with The Hacienda at Warms Sands. The resort is absolutely beautiful and has two separate pools at opposite ends of the property which was great. The rooms are beautiful and spacious and the bedding is superb. The resort is well maintained with gorgeous common areas and feels like a true sanctuary in a perfection location in Palm Springs. The complimentary breakfast and lunch was delicious and of high quality. A fresh and diverse breakfast buffet is served in the morning while you can order your lunch from an extensive menu and have it served in your room or by the pool. If you are looking for a stress free and extremely comfortable stay then this is the place for you. The other guests were all lovely people from a wide range of ages and were a mixture of couples and solo travelers like myself. The layout of the resort gives you both the opportunity to socialize with other guests as much as you like or alternatively if you need your own space that is easily achieved too. The staff were absolutely incredible. These people are true professionals and provided exceptional service at all times. Highly professional, courteous and friendly but also very approachable and down to earth. I originally booked three nights but stayed for over a week as the staff made me feel so welcome and relaxed. Im looking forward to my next stay there.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Grand Deluxe Suite which was absolutely huge and beautifully decorated. But I also viewed the smaller room types which were equally beautiful. Its just a matter of how much space you need.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo