A Place in the Sun Garden Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residenza San Lorenzo(Palm Springs)
Aloha Hotel(Palm Springs)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Desert Lodge(Palm Springs)
Musicland Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Villa Royale Inn(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Little Paradise Hotel(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Desert Riviera Hotel(Palm Springs)
Hotel California(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom bungalowputting greenlarge studioprivate patiosalt water poolfull kitchenother guestsowners and staffclose to downtownour home away from homepool areawonderful stayhot tublove this placeold schoolcontinental breakfastgrounds are beautiful
Reviewed 10 September 2009

While moving from Atlanta to California, my husband and I needed accommodations for a few nights while waiting for our permanent home in Palm Springs. We had just driven across the U.S. with our pets and had endured 5 nights in less-than-desirable "pet friendly" motels. The owners welcomed us and our furry family into one of their beautiful bungalows and we immediately fell in love with the place. When you first pass through the gates, you see misters cooling off the pool area, the hot tub, and flowers everywhere. Colorful and cozy. Private and welcoming. Our bungalow had everything we needed to stretch out after the long drive. We even had a small enclosed private backyard so that our dogs could get off their leashes for the first time in days. Comfortable beds and windows everywhere to enjoy the blue skies , palm trees and mountain views. Completely exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed 9 September 2009

A friend told me about "A Place in the Sun Hotel", and what a treasure it is. It is very private, yet it is located centrally to all the local activities. It is family oriented, yet all of the people I met there were friendly and outgoing, and I made many new friends.
This Hotel has an old world Palm Springs charm to it, while keeping up with everything that someone on vacation would ask for and expect, and then some.
Hats off to the owners and crew who create a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2009

I just stayed at A Place in the Sun for about the 7th time. It is a little gem! The grounds are immaculate. The rooms had everything I needed & are much cleaner than the big hotels! The owners & staff bend over backwards for you. This labor day weekend they had a complimentary bbq. I love the saline pool (great for the skin) and as hot as it was I didn't feel it with the wonderful mist machine. The amenities are great (breakfast daily, snacks available throughout the day, a dvd & book library). You can choose to lounge in the privacy of your own patio or step outside & join the communal atmosphere around the pool & bbq. All this makes it perfect for someone like me, who was travelling solo. I highly recommend A Place in the Sun!

Leslie
Los Angeles

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2009

My wife and I have been going to A Place In The Sun now for over two years. We have NEVER had an unpleasant visit. Every visit we have made (a half a dozen or more) has always been a beautiful and relaxing experience. The grounds are very well kept and the beauty of the desert setting with the palm trees, the landscape, the pool, and the back set of the mountains create a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere that brings us back a couple or more times a year. It is an older complex with much charm, and the rooms we have stayed in have been very clean and roomy. The owners Ron and Norma put on a great BBQ this Labor Day weekend and always create a fun and friendly atmosphere with many amenities (movies, DVDs, books, and a continental breakfast everyday). We not only would recommend a visit to "A Place In The Sun", but have had several family members and friends join us on some of our visits, and they have made return trips to enjoy this great get away. We look forward to our next visit ..... SOON.

Dan and Kristen Pierce

Reviewed 7 September 2009

We have stayed here several times and have always had great service. The rooms are always clean and tidy. The pool and pool area ard pool are always clean and there is a bbq to use if you want. This labor day weekend Norma and Ron (the property owners) hosted a bbq for all the guests free of charge. It was greatky appreciated by all. You know they are doing something right when most of the guests are repeat customers.The best thing is we get to bring our dog!