Triangle Inn Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$158
  • Restaurant
Parker Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$397
US$356
  • Pool
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$162
US$156
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$177
All reviewsgay placescomplimentary margaritasprivate pool and hot tubjack of all tradesowners and staffother guestsfull kitchensmall resorttropical feelnew friendscontinental breakfastclothing optional resortbedroom suitean enjoyable staywell maintained and cleanspent a weeksecond home
Reviewed 11 May 2011

My partner and I spent a recent weekend at Triangle Inn, attending the Yoga Conference being held on the property. The owners, Stephen and Michael, have put a lot of time and effort into making a wonderful resort. From the beautiful and varied landscaping, the nicely decorated suites (we had a full kitchen in our unit), and the delicious dinner prepared for our yoga group, we saw no reason to spend time off property. Their San Lorenzo location is much quieter than the Warm Sands area, and the clientele at the resort weren't the normal "sex starved" crowd typical of many other clothing optional resorts. Plus it's a short drive, or reasonable walk, to many of the bars/restaurants in town. This was our first Palm Springs visit in over 5 years, but we definitely plan to go back sooner, and most likely stay again at Triangle Inn!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jbintucaz
Reviewed 15 April 2011

When I am in Palm Springs, I only stay at one amazing resort! The Triangle Inn! Stephen and Michael, the owners, are the perfect hosts and the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. And they never stop smiling!

Also, my trip is never complete without at least one magical visit to David, their fantastic masseuse on premises. I mean magical! And I've been rubbed on a lot!

Oh God, I wish I were there right now. By the pool. Looking up at that glorious mountain. Sipping on a margarita. About to get a massage.

Seriously, I have stayed in a lot of places all over the world, but I never feel more relaxed and at home when I'm on the road than I do with these guys. Thank you so much! See you in September!

Tell them Varla Jean sent ya!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank varlajeanmerman
Reviewed 14 April 2011

This was our first stay at the Triangle Inn, and it was wonderful. The rooms were spotless and well appointed, the pool warm and inviting, and the grounds were impeccable. I enjoyed every minute of our time there. Stephen and Michael (the owners) made us feel welcome and treated us as friends. We'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: the suite rooms were apartments at one time!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff630
Reviewed 24 March 2011

We dont have enough good things to say about our two weeks here. The grounds are a beautiful tropical oasis that are meticuloisly maintained. The rooms are beautiful and no two are alike. Stephen and Michael, the owners, are just wonderful! They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and do whatever they can to ensure you enjoy your trip. Dont miss a massage with David! Jeff was wondeful as well, making sure your room was spotless every day and that you had anything you needed. We cant wait to go back next year!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ptjaf
Reviewed 16 March 2011

Having never stayed at a one of these small inns before I was looking for a clean, well maintained, beautiful place to stay at. The pictures don't relate how relaxing this place is. Michael and Stephan are great. I was grumpy checking in but Stephan had that big smile on so I had to start being in relaxation mode and smile! David was around and was really helpful and nice. Michael and the others were all available if wanted and didn't mind me bugging them. I was looking for a place that was cute compared to large hotels and our room was huge. We had a one bedroom that could be a small apartment. It was really large with a comfy bed and a price that is great compared to large hotel room on the strip. The weekend we stayed there a few groups were always by the pool which made for a fun weekend getting to know new people. It was so relaxing to be able to lay by the pool or not. I chose to always be by the pool loving the sun so much. I was definitely the youngest person there but that didn't matter as the pool group was fun. If you are looking for a young crowd try a large hotel with a bar scene. This place is all about relaxation and enjoying quiet and a massage too! I picked this place for the design and reviews on here and I am glad about my choice. If we had stayed longer I would have definitely gone hiking our new friends. This is my absolute favorite place to stay at even after exploring the others down the street. If you do your research like I did you will be happy staying here. If you don't you'll have unmet expectations during your stay.
Can't wait to go back!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple