“Palm Spring's best gay Inn, bar none!”

Triangle Inn Palm Springs
South Hadley, MA
“Palm Spring's best gay Inn, bar none!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

If you haven't been to the Triangle, you have not experienced the very best gay Palm Springs has to offer. Gracious, friendly, modestly sized, beautifully appointed. Your hosts, Michael & Stephen, should teach a course in hotel management. The wry David, masseur extraordinaire and jack of all trades, will soothe your muscles and tickle your irony bone. Its boutique scale insures a highly personalized level of service. The clientele, most often regulars, span the spectrum of age and background, are largely devoid of attitude, and generate a real spirit of camraderie. On the subject of friskiness, there is as little or as much as you want: from tasteful abandon to utter celibacy. The scenery, both human and geographic, is memorable. My spouse and I are returning this March for our eighth year, and it is like going home, if you were lucky enough to dwell in Xanadu.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Vittorio47

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Palm Springs, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

I recently drove down from San Francisco with friends and stayed at the Triangle Inn. The others stayed somewhere else. This place was so lovely. I was expecting it to be a little more hopping than it was, but since there are only 9 units on the property, there wasn't much going on; in fact, during the whole time I was there (from Thursday to Monday), other than the staff members (who were totally sweet and nice), I only saw maybe 4 or 5 actual guests while I was there.

The owner was kind enough to give me and my friends a tour of the neighboring house which is available for rent and at a good price. Its a huge place (sleeps 4-8 people), with its own pool, hot tub, barbeque, and can be separated from the property with a gate, but is right next door for socializing.

While I was there, they uprgaded me to a Junior Suite, which had its own kitchen (nice sized), my own dining room, sitting area, queen size bed, good sized bath, and a massive closet. I couldn't believe it.

I would definitely go back, but in the meantime, I'm checking out other places to compare. Will add more reviews as time goes on.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

Just came back from a 4 day stay at the Inn. Our 2nd stay and it was wonderful again. We even extended our trip a day to take advantage of the weather and resort. The rooms are clean, the grounds well maintained, the staff is wonderful. Michael and Steven run a great place and we certainly enjoyed our stay one more time. And the bed was a dream! Thanks guys.

• Stayed September 2011
Bristol, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2011

My partner and I spent two very relaxing weeks at the Triangle Inn. Michael and Stephen, the owners, live on site and their attention and care in looking after their guests, in our opinion, adds to make this a special place to stay.

We spent part of our stay in the two bedroomed apartment and the rest of our stay in the house (pictures of the house's pool are shown). Both very comfortable, with the house getting the WOW factor - sublime, uninterrupted views of the mountains are spectacular in the early morning and at dusk.

I have stayed in other gay places in Palm Springs and can whole heartedly recommend the Triangle Inn. While there we found out that a lot of the guests have been before and that speaks volumes about why this is such a successful place.

All the staff, without exception, were very helpful and they have on site one of the best masseurs I have ever had.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ShadowShaker
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

Have stayed here several times with friends and always have a great time. The owners and staff are great. It is always amazing to be on a lounge at the pool surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers and right in front of you is a large mountain! Complimentary breakfast and afternoon cocktails are a very nice plus. Was there this time over Memorial Day weekend and they even had a barbeque! Rooms and suites are well appointed and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank VonBreton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2011

I have stayed in a few places in Palm Springs over the years and on the whole the standard is very high.
Triangle inn is truly excellent. The rooms are fantastic in taste and standard and the kitchen very well equipped ... Better than my own actually! The hosts michael and Stephen are lovely. The website talks of it being a "space" rather than a place to stay and that's exactly what it is. There's a very relaxed and sociable atmosphere but without it feeling forced and certainly not rowdy. If there are four or six of you stay in the house. With a massive lounge, pool and jacuzzi it also boasts an amazing view of the mountains with complete privacy. Otherwise the main pool and jacuzzi for the rest of the accommodation are both very good with the jacuzzi being very warm and relaxing. I will definitely visit the triangle inn again and I highly recommend it. Finally have a massage: David gives by far and away the best massage I have ever experienced. He reads the body very well and clearly cares about what he is doing. The guys here have put much love, care and experience into what they do and you feel it. I left triangle inn feeling revitalised and refreshed. Thank you :)

• Stayed May 2011
2 Thank Markybailey
tucson, az
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2011

My partner and I spent a recent weekend at Triangle Inn, attending the Yoga Conference being held on the property. The owners, Stephen and Michael, have put a lot of time and effort into making a wonderful resort. From the beautiful and varied landscaping, the nicely decorated suites (we had a full kitchen in our unit), and the delicious dinner prepared for our yoga group, we saw no reason to spend time off property. Their San Lorenzo location is much quieter than the Warm Sands area, and the clientele at the resort weren't the normal "sex starved" crowd typical of many other clothing optional resorts. Plus it's a short drive, or reasonable walk, to many of the bars/restaurants in town. This was our first Palm Springs visit in over 5 years, but we definitely plan to go back sooner, and most likely stay again at Triangle Inn!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business