Hotel California
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$182
The Saguaro Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$86
US$84
Andreas Hotel & Spa(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$196
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$255
  • Pool
Los Arboles Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Pool
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$222
Desert Vacation Villas(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$160
Agoda.com
US$270
Travelocity
1,651 results
All reviewscommunity kitchenpink champagnelucy and jaycommon kitchenshared kitchenguest kitchenhot tubdvd libraryfree snacksfully stocked kitchenbbq areatour of the propertyfeel like familyfire pitfresh fruithome away from homeother guests
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Best hotel experience ever. I could not recommend this place more. Lucy and her staff have this customer service thing down! They really made our stay extra special. It's not a fancy place by any means, but comfortable, clean, and the hospitality is top-notch. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I stayed at Hotel California for 5 days and it was wonderful! I have never experienced such wonderful people or first class service. They anticipated every need and do everything to accomodate. They offer restaurant suggestions, sightseeing ideas - any way they can help they do. The hotel is family run and it shows in every detail. I was not just a paying customer, I was an old friend even though this was my first visit. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience, it exceeded all expectations!

Room Tip: My room was a poolside king and I loved it! I did not turn on the AC until after 12 noon because the room stayed so cool.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2012

From the time you check in until you leave it's like visiting with close friends! Larry and staff know you by name and strive to meet all your needs. Not that you have many that have not already been anticipated. For instance, snacks and soda in room, suntan lotion @ pool, fully stocked kitchen and lounge. Complmentary Limousine service and concierge to make your reservations around the many great restaurants. Do yourself a favor and stay here ..you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We were looking for an 'interesting' hotel in Palm Springs and found Hotel California. This is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Facilities, pool, room, amenities, and particularly the staff and owners were top notch. Next time we go back to Palm Springs we are definitely staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stayed here for our wedding night and couldn't have asked for a better experience!!! The minute they found out we were just married they offered us a bottle of champagne but we had to decline since I'm pregnant. They got us a complimentary limo ride to our dinner plans and had a bottle of sparkling cider in the fridge for us when we got back! We highly recommend staying here and even though we're locals we will be back!!!

Room Tip: The townhouse is awesome!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple