“Very nice people and a wonderful hotel.”
Review of Hotel California

Hotel California
Ranked #2 of 74 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 21 June 2012

It was my pleasure to stay at hotel California. Lucy was great and helped me navigate palm springs and directed me to a great site to produce a painting (Indian canyon) if I needed anything everyone at the hotel would help me. Next time I'm in palm springs I'll hoPe to stay at hotel California. Four stars

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Olsenecker

Reviewed 19 June 2012

We had never been to Palm Springs prior to this visit. "Hotel California" spiked our curiosity with it's name and after reviewing the photos on their web site we decided this would be a nice option for our brief one night visit. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome! The grounds are attractive and extremely well maintained! Our room was on the ground floor by the pool but was very private and quiet, as well as comfortable.
Our next trip to Palm Springs will be longer and we will not be looking for other options. Hotel California has everything you need, you may never want to leave!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

Just returned from 7 nights-what a great time. Staff is outstanding- Jay(Director of Chauffer Services), Larry, and Lucy are all special and really work to make sure that guests have a good time. If you don't have a great time, its probably your own fault. Hotel is kept spotless, and the extras are great. We had the larger suite with 2 floors and it was perfect. The limo service is a special touch and very handy to have. Would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are great-no "bad" locations
1  Thank pooppoop1
Reviewed 18 June 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel California for 4 nights which was not enough. The attention to detail by the owners/staff, along with the peace, quiet and relaxing atmosphere just made our vacation. We stayed in Room 9 and loved it. Lucy gave us a lovely welcoming reception after a long drive from LA due to traffic. It is clean, friendly and the extras include basket of goodies in your room, free Limo ride into town if required, use of a computer and free calls if required and so much more. My husband and I also looked at their sister hotel and liked the look of that also, so the question now is not if we will return, because we will for sure but were to stay! Larry, Lucy and Jay thanks for everything.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 9 which was on the second floor (no elevator) and loved it.
1  Thank BRIT56
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I really cannot praise this hotel enough. From the moment we arrived, hot from a long car journey we were made to feel special. The welcome we received from Jay and Larry was second to none and we felt so comfortable there. Our accomodation was superb, and the staff could not have done more for us, including arranging accomodation and airport transfer for our friends Jeff & Tasha who flew out to surprise us. The facilities are amazing including fully stocked kitchen, use of BBQ, DVD and book library, bikes and limousine service. The pool and hot tub are wonderful and the misters surrounding them were very welcome in the desert heat. Lucy went above and beyond what one would expect from a hotel, to make our stay extra special. You made my birthday one that I will always remember. I hope that we will be able to return to the best and most comfortable hotel we have ever stayed in!

Pat & Harry, London, England

2  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My husband and I have visited Hotel California for a couple of years now. We love the decor, the set up with the trees, plants around the pool, the seating outside under the shade for a quiet evening with a glass of wine that they supply. The rooms are so cute and overlook the mountains and the owners are so involved with their customers and make sure we are comfortable. I even got a ride in their vintage limo which is available to those who prefer not to drive to the resturants on the main strip. My husband and I recommend Hotel California that is for adults only.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side upstairs were our favorite views overlooking the pool and with your own litt...
1  Thank Elizabeth V
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We had a marvelous time while in Palm Springs at the Hotel California.
Everyone was very gracious and friendly.
It is a wonderful relaxing retreat in a clean and beautiful environment.
The decor is lovely throughout.
The hotel staff outdid themselves!

1  Thank Sparkoflife