“My Escape”
Review of Escape

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Escape
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The previous reviews state things so beautifully. The mature, gorgeous landscaping with a backdrop of blue skies and mountains provide a setting of peace and tranquility. The rooms give you the comforts you need. The pool and hot tub are glorious. The guests respect themselves and each other.

I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 April 2013

The Pool, the mountain views, pathways to rooms, semi private patios, guest welcome snack baskets, continental breakfasts, owners Mark and Greg!, remodeled rooms, housekeeping staff!, poolside misting system, I can't get enough of this place. It is so mellow if you want it to be or you can socialize like crazy. I really like that it is small so you get a lot of attention. You can visit the busier hotels but trust me you wont want to stay in any of them they are all loud and most of them are too sleazy feeling. Escape has found a way to have a clothing optional resort that maintains a sense of classiness, with dignity, and informal luxury. I will be back soon.

Room Tip: I had one of the "smaller rooms" on my last trip but it didn't bother me a bit. I spen...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I visited Escape last summer, and booked again on a return trip to the city. It is a relaxing place with no attitude, away from the Warm Sands area but still convenient to all Palm Springs has to offer as long as you have a car. The area is quiet, and it's one of those places where you can socialize if you want to or just hang out and decompress. The owners are friendly and accommodating, as are others on staff. I enjoyed my time here, and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We had been to Palm Springs 10 years ago and stayed at another "gay resort" and had hated it! but as for this ... what a lovely little hotel, owned and run by Mark, very friendly and helpful, organised a nice idea of a social evening with complimentary drinks and a small selection of snacks ... a great way to meet the other guests. Our room was modern and very well maintained and cleaned to a good standard too. A good breakfast selection was offered too which we ate around the beautiful poolside, although I do feel that the edges of the pool and spa area could be alittle better maintained. Other than that, I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone who would want to go to Palm Springs

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fegari
Reviewed 29 March 2013

We were debating between this hotel and one in warm sands. Really glad we went with Escape. Our friends stayed at one of the more "active" hotels in warm sands and it was just nasty.

Escape was great. Mark was a perfect host. He was running around like a crazy person, but managed to make sure everyone was taken care of. And William is a sweetheart and a cutie!

The room was spotless. We were in one of the larger rooms and it was very nice. This was one of only 2 hotels I've ever been in that had an hd tv that actually got hd reception. I know that's really minor, but I've never understood 5 star hotels with huge tvs that only get regular channels. What a waste. The only thing I saw that could use improvement is that the showers are a bit small. I mean, we're on vacation, it would be nice to fit 2 guys in a shower... ;) Another guest mentioned they are supposed to be expanding them. I think that will be a great improvement.

We will be back.

Room Tip: The larger rooms by the pool are your best bet
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Stayed at Escape when I took a 3 day weekend in February. Really had a wonderful time. I had never stayed at a men's hotel before so I was definitely curious but it was really just a nice place with a beautiful pool. (One of the things I look for most in a hotel). Am I the only one who is going to mention the poolside honor bar. I have never been to a hotel where you drop money in a jar and grab something out of the fridge! That is probably a really random thing to mention but I was charmed by it. Room was great nice continental breakfast and great little library with books, movies etc. Owners and housekeeping staff very cool. Thanks for the great Escape.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

This place is one of I don't know how many Gay guest-houses in Palm Springs. Most are more expensive or demanded minimum stays during the holiday period. At Escape it seems only gay men are accepted and we had a great talk with many people around the great pool area. Clothing is optional at this place. I liked the room, but please clean the floor in the rooms not just before we check in but also during the stay and then you'll get more stars easily.

• Stayed: January 2013