The Coyote Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Old Ranch Inn(Palm Springs)
Korakia Pensione(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
The Rossi Hotel(Palm Springs)
Desert Hills(Palm Springs)
Holiday House(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
Del Marcos Hotel(Palm Springs)
The Willows(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
La Serena Villas(Palm Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsother guestsfree moviesaccommodating hostsfire pitwithin walking distancethree blocksgrand suitegreat hostsclose to townthe location is perfectthe san jacinto mountainsfull kitchenrestaurants and shopsdowntown palm springsrelaxing staywe've stayedpool and jacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Los Angeles
Reviewed 19 August 2005

It is hard to capture the experience that one has at the Coyote Inn and distill it into words. The whole ambience, from the quaint and very clean rooms and suites to the refreshing pool only a few footsteps away,to the imposing view of the San Jacinto mountains, to the unmatched hospitality of the hosts, Gary and Mary, makes it seem like all your cares and concerns just disappear into the desert air. And isn't that the point of any getaway?

Seattle, WA
Reviewed 19 August 2005

We have stayed at the Coyote Inn many times over the years and they have never disappointed. It has been a great place to stay and each time it seems like they make the inn a little better. The atmosphere is great, the owners are there when you need them, but not obtrusive in any way. Our room is basically turn key furnished, with everything but food in it. Stay at the Coyote Inn, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2005
Duarte, CA
Reviewed 1 July 2005

Gary and Mary are the owners of this small, well appointed Inn. Many of the guests are repeat customers. I will be one as well. The feeling you get is as if you joined friends for a few days. Not just the way the owners make you feel, but the fellow guests also. You can interact as much or as little as you choose. The owners set the tone of relaxation and hospitality, from soda and beer in the cooler, to lending out a lap top for as long as I wanted to keep it. The prices are reasonable, the Inn is very clean and the rooms are all well decorated. I look forward to going back soon and often.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Santa Maria CA
Reviewed 29 June 2005

My wife and I have made the trek to PS for 4 years for the summer heat. We have stayed all those times at the Coyote Inn, and we would not stay anywhere else. The rooms are all immaculate and charming, there's enough simplicity left to feel like your life here is slowed down to a comfortable drawl. Gary and Mary are awesome hosts; pugs and roxy are hilarious as you make breakfast, pugs especially likes her eggs over medium and her bacon well done.

I really hate to write this interview because the place is so special, my wife and I cried bitter tears because we had to cancel this years reservation. I hope that PS remains quaint in the next few years and that Gary and Mary remain our hosts, I really do not think it would be the same if they ever left.

If you do go, please be very busy and touristy, and leave the pool to us!

The Rivera's

• Stayed: August 2004
Reviewed 22 June 2005

Stayed here primarily based on all the positive reviews on Tripadvisor. Not sure what everyone else sees - rooms are average, pool is average. Good location in the Tennis Club area, close to the main strip, but in my opinion you can find better places to stay nearby.

• Stayed: May 2005