“Exceeded every one of my expectations!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
k8ellison
San Francisco, California
“Exceeded every one of my expectations!”
Reviewed 18 November 2010 for a stay in November 2010

I rented this house for a large group of friends to celebrate my 40th birthday. The house was marvelous! Perfect Palm Springs mid-century style and we felt instantly at home. Plenty of space for all of us to feel comfortable and have privacy when needed. All of the immenities we could ask for, including loads of extra towels and a well equipped kitchen for us to make great meals during our stay. The pool and outside lawns were spectacular. We spent 4 nights and never once left the property! Too much fun cooking dinners and enjoying the luxury of the space. The Vacation Palms Springs staff were very attentive and easy to work with. I will most definitely be back and I couldn't recommend it any higher.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
South West - UK
Reviewed 28 October 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Oregon
Reviewed 21 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;