“A great getaway, reasonable”

Knights Inn Palm Springs
Ranked #11 of 23 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
Fallbrook, California
“A great getaway, reasonable”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My sister and I planned a weekend away. We had a great time in Palm Springs just after Christmas. The weather had much to do with this as it was about 78 degrees while much of the country is freezing. Our room was comfortable and clean. We were 'upgraded" to a king and a roll-away with a kitchenette. We loved the full size fridge and microwave, stove, oven. The pool was small, but with plenty of lounge chairs. We had several hours of sunbathing in December. Nice. Very relaxing. The location is great. Close to the restaurants, bars, and shopping of downtown Palm Springs. Close to really cool hiking and casinos. We had a great weekend.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Nice enough room it was huge, huge bed, clean and had kitchenette which would be very handy if staying more than a night.

Room was right by the pool which was nice. Also had a jacuzzi which was so hot and a nice addition.

Staff were pleasant.

Loads of restaurants nearby and a huge Walmart!

Great value for money and great location, would recommend.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Cranbrook, Canada
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The room that we were offered was a long way from where we had to park. The room was run down, and the smell of the air freshener was so overpowering that we could not stay in the room, We were offered another room, this was supposed to be non-smoking, but the previous guest had been smoking cigars in it. The manager was very helpful but we had to find alternative accommodation.

Room Tip: Don't have one by the pool, unless you have very little luggage as you have to leave your vehicl...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I am writing to acknowledge the pleasant service you provided for me this past weekend. The staff were mannerly and had service with a smile. The front desk clerk, was courteous on the phone and in person. Their smile and ability to be helpful was most appreciated. I enjoyed your hotel as it offered a cozy setting, not overly loud with hustle and bustle. I was looking forward to having a comfortable stay and to feel rested, and I did. The wireless Internet and pool were wonderful. the location was a key element for me. I am in customer service as well. When I observe outstanding employees and service, I want to acknowledge them. My compliments to your staff. Signed, Happy Traveler in Palm Springs.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Green Valley
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I stayed twice in the last week (October 9 & 13). I also spent a night there with my grandson in mid August. Excellent value, motel is older but extremely well maintained and thoroughly clean. The staff (he must work 24/7) is friendly and accommodating. The pool/hot tub area is very nice and overlooks the mountains. The rooms are good size with table, chairs, microwave and fridge; all the basic amenities I require when traveling. And the price, I think is very very reasonable. I would and will stay there on my next visit to Palm Springs. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Luton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We stayed in the motel during September 2013.

The motel was clean well maintained and also had secluded pool area from the general public. We had a very large room with shower bath and equipped kitchen cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, and tea making facilities. The bed was very comfortable with crisp clean sheets and plenty of towels to use which were changed daily.

The pool was clean with plenty of sun loungers to use and shade if you needed with a hot tub although we did not use this. The motel also had laundry facilities.

Right next door was a small convenience store selling everything you would need and if you wanted to catch the bus its was also outside the motel.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful and were always available

Palm springs has plenty of places to eat and drink and would recommend on our experience this motel if you want value for money with a first class service.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Enschede, The Netherlands
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

We had a room with kitchen and king size bed. Matras could have been better very soft. Room was good size, clean and the kitchen had everything except a sharp knife and a lighter for the stove. Location is good, no breakfast. Wifi is good and the price as well!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple