“Good location, clean property”

Knights Inn Palm Springs
Ranked #11 of 23 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We spent 2 nights here on our recent road trip. The location is very good, only about 1 mile south of the downtown strip. The property is very clean and neat. The pool looked nice but we weren't able to use it. We had a room with a king bed, microwave and fridge. The room was clean with basic furnishings. The bathroom is dated but clean. The staff was friendly and professional. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: We had room #49.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank specialklc
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Palm Springs

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Yet another comfy stay at our "home away from home"... great rates, GREAT customer service... reliable and comfortable. Manager makes me feel welcomed every time & is quick to accomodate any little requests I have. I will ALWAYS stay at this location when in Palm Springs (which for me is usually a couple weekends per month).

Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SexyShady
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My sister and I planned a weekend away. We had a great time in Palm Springs just after Christmas. The weather had much to do with this as it was about 78 degrees while much of the country is freezing. Our room was comfortable and clean. We were 'upgraded" to a king and a roll-away with a kitchenette. We loved the full size fridge and microwave, stove, oven. The pool was small, but with plenty of lounge chairs. We had several hours of sunbathing in December. Nice. Very relaxing. The location is great. Close to the restaurants, bars, and shopping of downtown Palm Springs. Close to really cool hiking and casinos. We had a great weekend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Nice enough room it was huge, huge bed, clean and had kitchenette which would be very handy if staying more than a night.

Room was right by the pool which was nice. Also had a jacuzzi which was so hot and a nice addition.

Staff were pleasant.

Loads of restaurants nearby and a huge Walmart!

Great value for money and great location, would recommend.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The room that we were offered was a long way from where we had to park. The room was run down, and the smell of the air freshener was so overpowering that we could not stay in the room, We were offered another room, this was supposed to be non-smoking, but the previous guest had been smoking cigars in it. The manager was very helpful but we had to find alternative accommodation.

Room Tip: Don't have one by the pool, unless you have very little luggage as you have to leave your vehicl...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I am writing to acknowledge the pleasant service you provided for me this past weekend. The staff were mannerly and had service with a smile. The front desk clerk, was courteous on the phone and in person. Their smile and ability to be helpful was most appreciated. I enjoyed your hotel as it offered a cozy setting, not overly loud with hustle and bustle. I was looking forward to having a comfortable stay and to feel rested, and I did. The wireless Internet and pool were wonderful. the location was a key element for me. I am in customer service as well. When I observe outstanding employees and service, I want to acknowledge them. My compliments to your staff. Signed, Happy Traveler in Palm Springs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My wife and I stayed twice in the last week (October 9 & 13). I also spent a night there with my grandson in mid August. Excellent value, motel is older but extremely well maintained and thoroughly clean. The staff (he must work 24/7) is friendly and accommodating. The pool/hot tub area is very nice and overlooks the mountains. The rooms are good size with table, chairs, microwave and fridge; all the basic amenities I require when traveling. And the price, I think is very very reasonable. I would and will stay there on my next visit to Palm Springs. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family