The Westcott
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$202
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$168
  • Breakfast included
7 Springs Inn & Suites(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$108
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$209
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$115
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$255
  • Pool
Oasis Villa Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
Travelocity
Avalon Hotel and Bungalows Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$263
Travelocity
The Willows(Palm Springs)
US$467
US$416
All reviewsposh palm springsposh martinihappy hourjelly beansb bbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastcocktail hourgracious hostsfrittatabottled waterthe indian wells tennis tournamenteach morninghot tubquiet streetother guestslittle touches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I had the pleasure of enjoying POSH for two days and nights last week, to celebrate, along with 20 other friends, a big birthday for a very special lifelong friend. We hung out at the pool, enjoyed the delightful POSH Cocktail Hour, and got ready for our time "out on the town" in our comfortable rooms. One of our most delightful experiences was returning after dinner, putting on our robes, and sitting together around the beautifully lighted pool area while the "Birthday Girl" opened her presents and reminisced about her relationship with each of us. Posh'es environment is inspiring and Suzy and Mike are delightful and gracious hosts. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: The TV was great and I was delighted that the WiFi operated perfectly!
2  Thank Sharie K
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I was in love as soon as I walked into POSH! Susan was so welcoming and accomodating! The happy hour is amazing, and the breakfast is delicious! I won't stay anywhere else in Palm Springs! My husband and I stayed in room #5, which was close to the ice machine, I was worried about noise, but I didn't hear a thing all night. I enjoyed the privacy of being closed in, and being a small boutique hotel, you feel like you have the place all to yourself.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aida_Wear
Reviewed 16 October 2012

It is my sixth time staying at POSH Palm Springs--I would not even think of staying some place else. POSH is the perfect hotel with its extraordinary host and hostess Susan and Mike welcoming you and making sure you feel welcome and your stay is a pleasant and joyful one--Susi and Mike are remakably gracious and warm. Hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest pleasure you will never forget. Choose POSH for your next small or short vacation, it is a 5-star hotel.

Andree Fleischman
Marina del Rey, CA.

2  Thank Andree F
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Not only was the atmosphere lush and inviting with individually themed rooms surrounding a beautiful pool and salt-water jacuzzi ~ but you feel totally pampered with a luscious happy hour with puupuus and wine and Posh Martinis. And then when you wake up they treat you to a totally decadent and fresh breakfast feast. I can't wait to get back for another stay.

2  Thank TERI R
Reviewed 15 October 2012

This charming, imaginative Hotel is my go-to place in Palm Springs! Several friends gathered for a meaningful Birthday recently and, as usual, every detail was perfect, personal, and fun! Suzy and Mike are caring and they make sure that their guests are treated with respect and warmth. Important to say, they deserve the same and more! I love the rooms and the breakfasts! I always feel welcome!

Room Tip: Every room is charming!
1  Thank Barbara M