“PERFECTION!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Los Angeles, California
“PERFECTION!”
Reviewed 21 May 2010

This is my first review ever. I always use reviews but never contribute out of pure laziness..until now. I just feel compelled to do so. My husband and I stayed at POSH over the weekend to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. We have stayed at many boutique hotels in PS and they've all had their charm but none of hem have come close to our experience at POSH. The thoughtfulness and warmth and chic-ness of this hotel is unparraleled. The owners, Suzy and Mike, are the most down to earth, sweetest couple that will bend over backwards ro make you feel taken care of and not in a smothering type of way. Everything is high-quality, from TV's, linens, to pillows on lounge chairs. There are so many included perks that other hotel owners would never spoil you with, such as sodas in fridge, snacks, poolside food and cocktails. In conclusion, these owners deserve this review because they're so passionate about their guests and this little slice of heaven they've created.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DannaNir

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed 5 May 2010

This is the first time I've ever felt prompted to write a review... My wife and I travel often for both business and pleasure and have learned to go with "The Flow"... Decided on a whim to spend 5 days at the Posh... And I can't say enough about the stay... Sue & Mike were absolutely fantastic... The food [both breakfast and lunch] and service were outstanding... We stayed in one of the suites [room 10] and were completely comfortable... I can guarantee you from experience that you won't be disappointed in choosing them... Thanks Sue - Mike & Hillary from Portland

1 Thank RoninQ
Corona
Reviewed 3 May 2010

My husband and I spent the weekend here for our anniversary and had the greatest time!! From the moment you check in, Suzy makes you feel like an old friend. The service is impeccable and the rooms are exactly like the pictures show. Not only is the place immaculate, the included breakfast, made to order lunch, and happy hour are delicious! The POSH Martini is the best martini I've had. Overall, my only complaint is that my weekend away was too short!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Love2GetAwayNow
Dana Point, California
Reviewed 1 May 2010

My friend and I headed out to POSH for our annual girls weekend away. It could not have been better. We agreed that this was absolutely the most relaxing weekend we have ever had in Palm Springs. From the moment we arrived we were pampered and well taken care of. The nightly cocktail hour, amazing breakfasts & wonderful lunches served poolside just added to what turned out to be an amazing getaway. We are already plotting a way to "escape" back to POSH for another break from the real world. Thanks Suzy & Mike for your incredible hospitality and a great time

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank evdv_ca
LAtravelers2
Reviewed 29 April 2010

We stayed at Posh for one night and wish we could have stayed for more. I can't say enough how much we enjoyed our stay. Suzy and Mike provide exceptional service. They even upgraded our room to a suite since we were celebrating our "baby moon". We traveled with my parents and pretty much had the place to ourselves since all the other guests were at the Coachella music festival. We will definitely be back the next time we're in Palm Springs.

1 Thank LAtravelers2
Calgary
Reviewed 14 April 2010

This is a fabulous B & B in beautiful Palm Springs. We spent 3 days here but could happily move in for a month or more! The rooms are beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable with high quality mattresses and lux bedding and linens. During our stay we wanted for nothing and happily indulged in the mouth-watering breakfasts and lunches as well as Mike's special cocktail and hors d'oeuvres served pool-side at five. The rooms have water, soft drinks, jars of nuts and jelly beans, all gratis, and as an added touch cookies and milk at bedtime.

We started out in room 10 but after Suzy took us on a tour of the rooms we decided to switch to room 1, a suite. It is really nice and I would highly recommend paying the extra $$ if it is available.

Suzy made us dinner reservations, helped us plan hiking and golf outings and generally did whatever she could to assist us in having a wonderful time. She even lent me a sweater to wear out to dinner.

Checkout was at 11:30 a.m. but we were told to stay as long as we liked as our suite was not booked for that night. This is the kind of thing that will keep us coming back. We are already looking forward to a return trip to this desert paradise. Thank you Suzy and Mike.

1 Thank Lillybelle
Vancouver, BC
Reviewed 11 April 2010

I checked myself into POSH for an all-out self-indulgent 3-day vacation and I was extremely impressed by the following:
The hacienda style accomodation with the mountains as a backdrop. The rooms are all situated around the pool, jacuzzi and common patio.
Clean and tastefully decorated secure rooms. As a single, female, I was able to sleep with my window open!!
The attentive care and delicious food served up by Suzy.
The upscale neighbourhood filled with lots of eye-candy of the flora and architectural kind.
If you are ready to spoil yourself or your loved one, this is it.
Diana, Van.,BC