“Like staying at a close friend's luxury getaway.”

POSH Palm Springs Inn
Ranked #1 of 23 Palm Springs B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Montreal, Quebec
“Like staying at a close friend's luxury getaway.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2010

My wife and I had just completed a week of staying in brand name full service hotels for business and she suggested a couple nights at a smaller hotel/B&B for a change. While a bit reluctant, I figured why not. The Posh was a very pleasant surprise. The owner and her family were exceptionally welcoming and made us feel that we were staying at a friend's luxury getaway. The breakfasts were fantastic and the lunches were perfect. One day we headed out for a hike in the desert and an unbelievable "box lunch" was prepared and waiting for us prior to our leaving. The pool at the center of the hotel is just right and in quite a relaxing setting.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
sherman oaks, ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2010

POSH is the best of Palm Springs - retro setting, yet modern over-the-top amenities, tasteful, lovely decoration, delicious food, and unforgettable warm service! POSH is romantic, yet perfect for a group. We were lucky to be there with an international guest list, so the poolside conversation over wine and hors d'ouevres was especially interesting. POSH will forever be our special hideaway at the Springs!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
ORANGE COUNTY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2010

We had an unfortunate error during our first visit to POSH, which created some challenges. But, we understand that programming errors can occur without notice and that unfortunate things can happen as well. Nevertheless, Suzy was very professional about the whole situation and generously made up for the mishap. It is true we had a negative experience but it is also true that POSH has a very unique hospitality and one of a kind owners, which we liked despite the challenges experienced. We were very inspired by the artful and tasteful decor from POSH. The complimentary meals, bottle waters, refreshments, cocktails, ice tea, lemonade, and hors d'oeuvres were a plus. The food was amazingly delicious. Suzy is a great cook and Jeff is great with drinks. The little details such as cashews, Jelly Bellies, cookies, and goodbye favor were the icing on the cake. Above all, the heart warm friendliness from Jeff, Suzy, and Mike make POSH a special place to relax. We definitely recommend the POSH experience.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2010

Posh Palm Springs definitely has the "Wow Factor" going on. Truly unbelievable B&B with great rooms and superb food.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2010

My 17 year-old daughter and I had the pleasure of staying at the POSH Palm Springs Inn for 3 evenings in August. We have been coming to Palm Springs for a Mother/Daughter weekend for a few years now and have stayed at different places, big and small, but nothing has compared to what we experienced this year.

We chose this place based on its reviews on TripAdvisor and BedandBreakfast.com, and by looking at its own website, which is amazing, and are more than pleased with our choice! Thank you fellow travelers!

We arrived in PS around 2:15 p.m., about 45 minutes before check-in. We rang the doorbell on the big front door and out came Suzy to greet us with a huge smile and making us feel like she already knew us! I asked if it was ok for us to check in early and she emphatically said of course! The check in process took all of a few minutes and to our wonderful surprise, she had upgraded us to Suite #6! This was so exciting for me and my daughter as we have never experienced that sort of treatment before!

Suzy showed us to our room, which was astonishingly gorgeous, and introduced us to our “pet” for the weekend, a beautiful bluish-purple beta fish. Suzy also informed us that we were the only guests that first evening so we basically had access to the pool and spa all night if we wanted!

After settling in and taking a quick, refreshing dip in the sparkling pool, we heard some music coming from the little bar area at 5p.m. so we knew it was time for Happy Hour! We were greeted by Mike and Suzy with a virgin “Posh” martini for my daughter and a regular for me and some yummy appetizers. Mike and Suzy were so friendly as we sat and had such great conversation with them. They truly do make you feel so welcome and comfortable. They made us feel as if we were staying in their home, not an Inn.

Each morning we were treated to Suzy’s fantastic breakfasts of cheese blintz’s, mushroom and spinach frittata and banana nut pancakes. Breakfast always included a fruit parfait, home-style potatoes, bacon or sausage, AMAZING muffins and fruit juice and coffee. Delicious!!

Lunch was served literally poolside each day and was just fabulous. There were always cold bottled water, sodas, fresh tea and lemonade available gratis! Water and sodas were even in the fridge in your room, along with cashews and jelly beans for snacking.

And the best part, every evening Suzy brought us fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and little carafes of the coldest, best tasting milk for our bedtime snack! Suzy really is an amazing cook. Most of the time we weren’t even hungry for dinner until late at night because we had been fed so well during the day!

Our air-conditioned room was freshened up each day and we wanted for nothing all weekend. Our running joke was, ahhhhh, this is the life!

I can say that without a doubt this was the best Mother/Daughter Palm Springs vacation we have ever experienced. I can’t wait to come back next year and I may even bring my husband before that! Thank you Mike and Suzy for giving Sabrina and I such great memories to last a lifetime. You are incredible hosts and we wish you continued success with your fabulous POSH Inn!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LSAzcarraga
Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2010

When I found out that the bachelorette party was going to stay here I have to admit I was a bit skeptical. However, after saying that I will have to eat my words! Posh is an amazing place to stay especially if you are staying with a group of friends. You are served an amazing gourmet breakfast, lunch and appetizers all while sitting poolside. The service here is better than a 5 star resort and completely wow'd me and my friends! I am planning my next trip to Palm Springs and I would not stay at any other place! Thank you POSH (Jeff, Susan & Mike) for an AMAZING weekend!!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2010

Posh is simply amazing!!! What goes on behind the scenes is incredible. All I had to do was think about what I might want and poof it was there! We had a large group party with many varying needs and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Suzie and Mike made you feel like you are at home but with out responsibilities. The amenities are simple yet have everything you could ever need at your fingertips. They create an atmosphere that allows everyone to become friends and hang out together. I think it is the most perfect place to RELAX, unwind and enjoy life.

Danielle, Reno NV