“Literally, the epitome of being OVERRATED ....what a bummer :/”

Eddie's Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #13 of 17 Dessert in Palm Springs
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: (760) 325-6700 (Phone); Zip code is 92262-6633
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I concur 100% with previous TA review from Fatbearbc!

I have NO IDEA what this place "use to be" I can ONLY comment on our experience, unfortunately it was unpleasant on every level :/

What are people comparing this yogurt product too?!

All hype....not even "average " tried the "custard" TA reviews rave about and it was nothing great!

We walked in & their was NOT a soul NOT 1 employee visible we had to yell to get the employee from the back to come out and offer customer service to us. Not good :/

My family & I tried every yogurt, none were great not 1!

We decided (due to management being asleep at the wheel) to head back to our #1 choice of yogurt "Tutti Frutti" on the strip. Where they welcome you with (open arms) with ready poured samples, assistance & phenomenal customer service.

Come on guy's ...where's the passion?

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Eddie was as nice as his yogurt was delicious and fresh. Pay by weight with several different toppings if you choose. If in doubt as to what flavor yogurt, then don't hesitate to ask for a sample.

1  Thank Bonthelake
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I used to really like this place. Went in the other day and when I asked for the bathroom key I was told it was only for customers. I was very nicely dressed, was going to get some yogurt and there is a bar right next door where you can use the bathroom so I'm not sure why the guy behind the counter was being so curt. However he did give me the key and I did have some yogurt but it wasn't what it used to be. It just didn't taste as good and the toppings did not seem very fresh.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Eddie's Frozen Yogurt is nicely nestled in the middle of Arenas near downtown Palm Springs. Limited seating is available inside or outside. The place is always clean and looks well taken care of. Having been there several times, I am always pleased to see that the staff is continually monitoring the yogurt machines for the occasional spills.

The yogurt and toppings bar are both self-serve so cleanliness is important to me. They have a nice selection of yogurts (sugar free also) to choose from and the toppings bar is mouthwatering and inviting. Everything from Hot Fudge, nuts, candies and fruit to chocolate covered caramel bits (my favorite). There is something for everyone. You are invited to grab the container size you want and fill it up with any and all yogurt and toppings. You then weigh it and pay for it!

The staff has always been pleasant and friendly. The owner always makes you feel welcome (great conversationalist) and he ensures your visit to his establishment lives up to their reputation as the best of "The Best Frozen Yogurt Shops in Palm Springs".

Eddie's Frozen Yogurt is another one of those Palm Springs businesses that is very active in the community. You have several places to choose from in Palm Springs to get something sweet. This place is definitely worth stopping in and indulging again and again. Note: Eddie's Frozen Yogurt is also Four- Square friendly so get your discount when you are there!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I love coming to this frozen yogurt store. It is one of my first stops in Palm Springs. Tucked away on a little street south of Palm Canyon. It is a short walk from the main drag, but worth the time to find it. It is the best frozen yogurt! The toppings are great as well. Have been here numerous times and the yogurt is great each and every time!!!
Definitely give this place a try!