“Wow!!!! A hidden gem!”

Price range: US$7 - US$15
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Situated above the hubbub, on the second floor, overlooking the main drag, Grind Burger Bar, has a lot the offer. Our food was excellent, as well as the drinks, and they have multiple tvs for sports fans. They were beyond gracious about finding the stations that carried the sporting events we were looking for, and I can't thank them enough for their OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!! The cole slaw and turkey burger were amazing!!!! Can hardly wait to get back!!

1  Thank gratitudegirl

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was travelling on my own, and thought I'd give this place a try as the 2nd floor patio overlooked Palm Canyon Drive. Unfortunately the patio was full, so I took a seat in a booth inside. Burgers are cooked to your liking, and very tasty. Margaritas that were made by my server were killer - awesome and at $5 were definitely worth it!

Tasty, affordable and pleasant staff. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank holidaygirl9
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Had a great burger, nice clean place, terrace view of the centre with a great cooling breeze blowing through!

1  Thank uksunseeker_11
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Staff having a rough night, very disorganized. experience poor. But food was good...not great.

It was very disappointing!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We sat down to eat just as they were setting up on a Thursday night for the weekly street fare. It made a great meal even more fun. The salads were excellent and the burgers were cooked just as we requested. My wife thought the house Chardonnay was one of the best she's had. the service was also excellent and the prices were reasonable for Palm Springs.