“We're Planning Our Next Stay Here Already!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Martinis by the Pool
Breakfast at Tiffany's Kitchen
King Bedroom with Flatscreen TV
Deluxe Modern Bathroom with Granite counter and Slate floor
Property Entrance. Welcome to Paradise!
Free WiFi provided throughout the property
Private Pation with covered outdoor dining area and gas grill
Relax in the outdoor Spa with partial Mountain Views
Beautiful Nights Await You
Relax by the pool and enjoy the view.
Welcome to Palm Springs
Bedroom with Lush Queen Bed
One of our seasonal residents
Enjoy our cactus gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
caboyes
Sellersville, Pennsylvania
“We're Planning Our Next Stay Here Already!”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband wasn't convinced about the idea of vacation rentals on a whole when we arrived at this charming property - he's a convert for life. Each year we visit Palm Springs. We've stayed at many of the area's nicest hotels, including the Hilton and the Renaissance. From now on, our yearly trips will be to Jorge's charming cottages.

The property owner was one of the most attentive individuals I have ever met, and his passion for the property is evident in every detail.

He's won customers for life in my husband and I, and we're already looking forward to our next Palm Springs trip. We've also recommended the rental to friends and family who plan on visiting the area.

Perfectly located, spacious, fully-equipped, and delightfully decorated, this rental is a property you'll fall in love with (We did!).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We loved the period decor.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Sep 2014
Owning a vacation rental is not just about providing a place to sleep, it is about providing a joyful unforgettable experience and creating relationships for life. It is so satisfying when guests express that was their experience. I look forward to your return.
Chuff
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers
11 Apr 2013
Thank you for commenting on your return visit this season and telling others how you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you next year.
Regards,
BC
Reviewed 24 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Rugged travelers
24 Jan 2013
Thank you for your great and helpful comments regarding your recent visit. I appreciate hearing how my guests enjoy their stay and their valuable comments on how I can make it more comfortable for future guest. I look forward to be of service again in the future.
ilovecomf...
bicoastal
“Even better than we had expected!”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

I do a lot of research before booking a vacation rental home, so I was fairly certain that I would be pleased with the Palm Springs condo at Warm Sands that I found on FlipKey for our Christmas vacation. Having traveled cross country, we arrived late at night and very tired, so we were delighted to find our accommodations to be clean, charming, and roomier than expected. Our host, Jorge, was on hand to welcome us, and was very gracious and helpful. Though close to the Palm Springs airport, the condo was completely peaceful and quiet, and we slept well in the very comfortable bed. The bathrooms were elegantly appointed, with plenty of high quality towels. There is no dishwasher in the condo, and the television in the living room is a bit small, but we were very happy with our vacation rental experience, and would definitely return for a future stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfortable bed and overall comfortable roominess
Liked least: No dishwasher
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Jan 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send your review. I am pleased to hear you found the accommodations to be "clean, charming, and roomier than expected". I also appreciate your kind words as your host and look forward to your return.
CA
Reviewed 1 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Check-in / front desk
FL
Reviewed 22 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
22 Nov 2011
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to my vacation rental in Palm Springs. I take much pride in paying attention to the details that will make my guest comfortable, it is a joy to hear when that is appreciated. I am glad to hear you will be returning next year and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jorge
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing