“Good vibes and awesome people!”
Review of Crystal Fantasy

Crystal Fantasy
Ranked #6 of 43 Shopping in Palm Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: Crystal Fantasy is a very unique gift store and gallery in Downtown Palm Springs since 1987. We specialize in gifts of nature, fantasy, and spirit. On most weekends we have free intuitive arts fairs or other events. Crystal Fantasy is a truly one-of-a-kind experience. We are located directly across from the Hyatt Palm Springs.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Gifts galore! My favorite store in downtown Palm Springs! Love the people and the shopping. Always a great place to stop.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I love. this. store! have been shopping here for several years, great gifts...for me and others! Always something new and interesting...and all if the physical readers and healers are amazing. Joy and Scott Meredith (owners) along with their daughter Sarah are just wonderful people to know...you should definitely stop in...

1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I love the store. I think it really brings positive energy. Whenever I enter the store I feel so happy. I've only been in that store twice but I've got to say it really is a master piece. And I know that I got six things from there and every time I look at the crystals it reminds me of Palm Springs.❤️❤️❤️

1  Thank Lilacrystal
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I love this store! So many self-development books, and candles, and stones... just a cool store... and they have 'readings' there, if you're into that.

2  Thank DebIrish
Reviewed 22 May 2012

One of our favorite stores to visit while visiting Palm Springs. Love all that positive energy atmosphere.

5  Thank Joy R