Stayed here for 5 nights with my wife and our 2 "kids" ( 18 and 21 )
This hotel is the epitome of Mid Century Modern.Not my favourite style but that did not spoil our stay in any way. We loved this hotel. Accommodation is comfortable but not what I would consider luxurious. The bathrooms are small and so hip that they seem to have been designed with a sense of humor.
The gardens are spectacular. This is truly an oasis. there are two pools...one for adults only. Really great pool ( heated) and quiet. Lots of areas to relax in the gardens... even hammocks.
They have bikes which are free to use.
The breakfasts are not cheap but are fantastic. Huge helpings which could be shared. Outdoor seating which is great in February especially when its minus 20 in Toronto.
The service is excellent. Everyone so friendly and helpful. It really made our stay special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs