we stayed in a room with a terrace and hammock: kids loved it and wouldn't leave the room
grounds are well kept, and the design/decoration of the hotel is really nice; a good mix of modern and cozy. breakfast was excellent. the complementary valet is nice, and well organized.
the attention points: in our room (8 North) you could hear very well (as in: be woken up early morning) neighbours taking a bath or shower.
the family swimming pool is nice, but small.
the patio at our room was great, would suggest they also put 1 or 2 loungers to make it exceptional.
don't hesitate to book the Parker for your next visit to Palm Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs