“PERFECTION AT THE PARKER”

Parker Palm Springs
Ranked #31 of 73 Hotels in Palm Springs
Melbourne, Australia
“PERFECTION AT THE PARKER”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We had the most amazing stay at the Parker. We stay in Palm Springs every year and this was the best year yet. We stayed in the Zoe Villa and it was pure bliss. Everything about the Parker is perfect - the grounds, the pools, the interiors, the food and drink options. We loved our stay here and will be returning each year :) We love the packages they have too - very good deals!
Super relaxing and luxurious - a true paradise.

Room Tip: The villas are well worth the $$$! So peaceful and quiet.
1 Thank JetsetStyle333

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
Los Angeles
Reviewed 27 August 2014

When I think of a relaxing getaway from Los Angeles, the Parker Palm Springs is the first place that comes to mind. From the first moment you drive into the resort grounds, you immediately feel like you are in another decade but with all of the modern amenities. This is our second time visiting the Parker, and I can honestly say that I would not want to stay anywhere else in Palm Springs. This time for my birthday weekend, we decided to try upgrading from the estate room. When we walked up to the front desk, we were greeted by Jill who helped make our stay so lovely by helping us through the check in process and upgrade. I had nothing more in mind but an upgrade to a patio or hammock room, but Jill surprised us by getting us upgraded to a one bedroom Villa. We were so happy with the service provided, and it was absolutely one of the highlights of the weekend. After checking into our Villa, it was just impossible to not be in a great mood for the rest of the weekend. I don't think we can ever go back to staying in a regular room now that we know what the Villas are like. The adult pool is wonderful, and we also had a great dining experience at Mr. Parkers. If you get a chance, book a massage at PSYC. The spa services were top notch, and was such a great way to unwind. I'm already thinking about my next visit back, and have shared my experience with my friends and family. You will not be disappointed with this place!

Room Tip: If you can afford to splurge, stay in a Villa. You will feel like you have your own private residenc...
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I've never experienced a hotel/resort anywhere in the world that offered such exceptional service, fantastic design, and an unbelievably gorgeous environment as I experienced at the Parker in Palm Springs. I took my wife for her 40th birthday in August (off-season) and was met with a wonderful, accommodating staff from the moment we arrived on the property. We checked-in with Jill at the front desk who was kind enough to upgrade our standard room in the North building to a Villa named Lola. That in itself would be enough to warrant a positive review from me, but Jill also remembered me, and asked how we were enjoying our Villa (and my wife's birthday celebration), every time I saw her on the property. So, obviously, the room was fantastic- very well designed and extremely comfortable (thanks Jonathan Adler!)- but the real gem of the Parker are the outdoor paths that wind throughout the property's absurdly lush landscaped areas. Sitting areas tucked away, hammocks, croquet, bocce, pools, a wonderful "lemonade" bar, and friendly people at every turn. The place is so wonderful that my wife and I didn't leave the property for the entire length of our stay. Excellent dining at Mister Parker's, gorgeous breakfast plates at Norma's and, did I mention the Lemonade Bar? Awesome. Definitely a place that I would recommend to anyone going to that part of the country.

Room Tip: Rooms in North Building on ground floor have doors that open to sitting areas that, in turn, open on...
1 Thank Rick O
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My boyfriend and I needed a weekend away and even though we knew Palm Springs would be so hot in August we took the trip. The hotel was amazing. It was a magical weekend. Our room was wonderful and the outside patio with hammock made it such a relaxing get away. The service was phenomenal and the pool a blast. I will definitely go again.

Room Tip: I loved our patio room which was part of the north building.
Orange, California
Reviewed 26 August 2014

+ the grounds are interesting, walking through the hedges felt a little bit Alice in Wonderland
+ the bed is large and comfortable
- the bathroom seems original (i.e. from the 1960s), including the pink marble and outdated shower
- why no hooks or bars for hanging up our wet towels?
- not sure if it's because we reserved the cheapest room on their website (still pricey), but we did not get the fancy soaps/shampoos as pictured in other reviewers' photos
- pool loungers were "reserved" by people clearly not at the pool, and filled up by 10 am. luckily we got to the pool at 9 am since it is too hot to be outside in palm springs in the mid-day in summer.

1 Thank thesefoolishthings
United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We spent three nights at the Parker towards the end of a long summer honeymoon in California. The Parker competes with other high end hotels in all areas. We absolutely loved the quirky style and the service was excellent.

The highlights? The beautiful room. The enormous breakfasts. The stunning gardens. The fire pit.

Any improvements needed? The gym equipment, particularly the ancient treadmills. And too many room service trays are left in the corridor for hours.

We loved the Parker and would love to return one day. Highly recommended for couples and families.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hollywood Hills
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My teenage daughter and I had a wonderful birthday getaway here and loved every minute. Perhaps best was the midnight swimming in the saline pool. Great staff, great decor, and the fastest room service ever.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DebraHollywoodHills
ParkerPalmSprings, General Manager at Parker Palm Springs, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear DebraHollywoodHills,

Our Room Service team are safety conscious speed demons.

The moment they receive your order, a sequence is triggered that involves more people than you could imagine. All designed to get you your order fast and ensure it is the best meal you've ever had.

Yes, they do use the yellow tricycles to make the trip more fun.

Best Regards,

#35 of 73 in Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club
Ace Hotel and Swim Club
#16 of 73 in Palm Springs

Been to Parker Palm Springs? Share your experiences!