Parker Palm Springs
Ace Hotel and Swim Club(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Las Brisas Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$101
Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$158
  • Restaurant
Hilton Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hilton.com
US$104
Hyatt Palm Springs(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$162
US$156
US$149
  • Pool
Skylark Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
The Palm Springs Hotel(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$177
1,648 results
All reviewslemonade standjonathan adlerindoor poolhermes soaplanai roomfire pitfamily poolgrounds are beautifulping pongmid centurygreat propertylos angelesold schoollove this placeprivate patiohammocksspa
Reviewed 10 November 2010

The Parker is the best hotel/resort in Palm Springs. Excellent service, great vibe, and they really go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. We have stayed at the Parker before and the quality is consistent. Food is awesome, the lounging areas are great, the spa is fantastic, and you will really like the "Lemonade Stand".

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2010

The hotel is absolutely beautiful (I loved, loved the decor), the room was fabulous and very cozy and comfortable, the staff was friendly and very accomodating at all times. The food also wonderful. loved "Mr. Parker" restaurant! And....the Spa experience like no other! Magnificent spa!!!
It was like being somewhere on an exotic island.....!
My daughter and I loved the entire experience.....hated to leave!
It is rather expensive, but worth every penny!
The Parker will be my new home anytime I visit Palm Springs!

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 6 November 2010

After much research on an ideal hotel for a 3 night girl's getaway we decided on The Parker. As I checked the hotel's website on room availability & rates I came across 3 prices on the same room. I wondered what made the 3 different prices on a room with exact description. So...before booking I called the reservations call center & was told that they could not answer my question. They assumed it had to do w location. Ok. So I thought why not call the hotel & ask them. I mean they work AT the hotel so they must know. Again, the answer I received from the front desk was the same as my call to the agent at the call center. So, my girlfriend (who was booking the room & paying for it) calls & is told the prices reflect location and amenities. She is told that the more expensive of the 3 rates is a "Lanai" room. So she books it! We arrive, nice valet, nice receptionist, very nice lobby. Finally find our room 70N in the way back!!! Ok no outdoor space! Wheres the Lanai. Unfortunately its Gay Pride weekend & the hotel is pretty full. Oh and there is no MANAGER working! Really on a busy weekend? So we get stuck w this room, next day try & figure out why there is no Lanai & why our room was higher priced? The view is of the delivery parking. The delivery trucks arrive at about 6am and are noisy. The gardeners are yelling back n forth at each other & we cannot sleep. After being jet-lagged off a 5 hour flight & 2 hour drive- the last thing we need is extra noise. So again, try and find someone at front desk to help make the situation better & figure out why we were quoted a room we did not receive. Again, NO MANAGER working!!! Customer service is poor, especially after so many attempts on the customers part to reach out to the staff. In my opinion, I would not return to this hotel. I feel ripped off by having a higher rate & a low grade room.
PS* the valets are super friendly
*restaurant staff great!
*staff at the SPA was SUPERB!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2010

The Parker is a little slice of heaven. Incorporating old school Palm Springs charm with a hip retro vibe, the beautiful grounds provide a retreat unlike anywhere else. The location, facilities, amenities, employees and rooms are all top notch and I nor any friend or family member I have ever brought there for a stay have ever left unsatisfied. Their Spa Junkie package is one of the best deals in town (their spa facility in itself is unreal) and the food and drinks at the restaurants or lemonade stand are always delicious. While the hotel definitely seems to cater to a younger crowd (which I fit into), there are always plenty of other people, young and old, from all walks of life enjoying themselves at the pool, bocce ball court, or swinging in one of the hammocks.

The Parker is a place you have to experience first hand to really appreciate and while I can respect a person's opinion who writes a negative review about the hotel, I have never, in my multiple stays there, ever had anything but amazing things to say about the resort. Whether it's a romantic getaway, a weekend with friends or just yourself looking to get out of a town for a few nights, the Parker is hands down the best hotel you will find in Palm Springs.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2010

We stayed for a week at The Parker Palm Springs and had our daughters wedding there. It was such a great experience. The staff and rooms the food and that amazing property were so wonderful! It's one of those places that you find more wonderful the more that you are there. I recommend it highly!!!! Don't miss the experience!!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family