The Parker Palm Springs was a wonderful place for my sisters and I to take our Mom for her 50th birthday! The rooms are so spacious, beds super comfortable, service was fantastic (we LOVE Caesar!). Everyone made us feel so special and cared for.
I especially loved the Retro decor (by one of my favorites Johnathan Adler). It is a unique experience and a great place for a quick getaway from Orange County. If you go, be sure to try a Muddled Lemon from the Lemonade stand at the pool :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine spending a weekend at your great aunt's home, an extremely elegant lady of indeterminate age. Her home, the Parker Palm Springs, is full of the kind of patina achieved by always purchasing the best, knowing that living well ages all things with a particular beauty. What is Happy Luxe? Happy Luxe is luxury without formality, beauty without pretension, elegance with comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Parker Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parker Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Meridien Palm Springs
- Parker Hotel Palm Springs