All reviews quiet pool trader joes small kitchen full size refrigerator br unit third floor cleaning service pool area closet space bbq area living room great room stayed nights upon check wyndham spas units
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Enjoyed our 2 night stay in May very much. Place is well kept up. Rentals are in the section with one floor only. Very pleased that our one bedroom condo had 2 bathrooms and was quite spacious. Only negative part was that we were right next to the lobby desk, and could hear voices from there, but not after 11PM. We would stay here again, and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: A condo not right next to the lobby is probably quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louise K
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stayed here in March 2012.Four adults in a 1-bed condo had lots of space, large sitting area,large kitchen and bedroom,two bathrooms.Very relaxed feel around the pool.Bar b q facilities at edge of golf course for economy eating.Welcome from front desk staff was excellent and all very helpful and friendly.Nothing too much trouble.Would love to stay here again.Good valur for a family.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank agentuk
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Second stay here....I chose this condominium over other hotels in Palm Spring because I like the homey feel.

The staff are super friendly and accommodating. This time I stayed in a room in the 400 wing. I especially like how large the rooms are (I hate cramped hotel rooms). Even in this single room there was a table, kitchen area and sofa. The high ceilings make the room feel even bigger and high windows above the patio doors bring in nice light.

You don't get room and hotel style services (which I like) but you can exhange your towels at the front desk etc. They even have a book exchange and video lending library-I borrowed a video to watch one night.

I am determined to come back with family for a vacation trip!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ncbeachgoer
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I, actually, have been a timeshare owner at the Plaza Resort and Spa, Palm Springs, Calif. since 1984. I normally spend my use week in May following Mothers' Day. This year I went in October. This location is not upscale but I thoroughly enjoy my stay each and every year. I usually upgrade to a one-bedroom (the largest available) but this year I stayed in what I own, a mini suite. Of the two pools, I always spend my time at the "Quiet Pool" but both the main and quiet pools overlook the golf course and are extremely relaxing. I can't say anything negative about the Plaza. Check in is always a breeze. The location is perfectly situated between Palm Desert and Palm Springs. Shopping is close as well as the airport. The views are spectacular especially from the golf course side. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Request a golf course view room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Bunny0016
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We played in our 8th annual D.A. Memorial Ryder Cup golf event in Palm Springs Ca. We stayed at the Plaza Resort and Spa which is next door to Taquitz Golf Course. Palm Springs is a nice place to visit and play golf even in mid September, The resort is an older place but pretty well maintained. I would rather stay here then one of the hotels on the main strip of Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Ask for the 2nd or 3rd floor rooms facing the golf course. Nice views of the golf course and the mountains.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends