All reviewsquiet pooltrader joessmall kitchenfull size refrigeratorbr unitthird floorcleaning servicepool areacloset spacebbq arealiving roomgreat roomstayed nightsupon checkwyndhamspasunits
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This property has been maintained to a certain extent. The room looks comfortable and clean. Unfortunately, the building infrastructure has not kept up with the furniture. The first room had a bad smell and the toilet leaked from the bottom. The second room didn't have any leaks but there was still an odor of age about it. The property also had not received our reservation from RCI when we called to confirm.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I used our Time Share exchange to stay here so I will say that does color our expectations. We expected a resort and we got a hotel with a kitchenette. Even though "Resort & Spa" are in the name of this place there is no Spa and it is not a Resort. When we checked in we had issues. They were resolved and that was fine. The people who helped us were not overly nice but they weren't rude either. We stayed here for 7 days. There was 1 half used roll of toilet paper when we checked in so on day 2 or 3 we called the front desk to get more TP. No one was at the desk and the call was routed off site to someone who said they would have the front desk call us. 30 min later we get a call from the desk. They tell us they don't have a housekeeping department so we have to go to the desk ourselves to get the TP. Fine, whatever. Even Motel 6 will deliver the TP if they neglected to stock enough but that's fine. The problem happened when my husband went to the front desk at 10:09pm to pick up the TP. No one was there. There is a sign right next to the window...a permanent sign that says the desk is open until 11:00pm. At 10:15pm I called the front desk and again I'm routed off site. They don't know why the desk was closed or if anyone is there or if anyone will be back. They send a message to the front desk. Someone is supposed to be monitoring these messages in case of emergency. This is all the offsite person could do to try and get someone to the desk for us.
I have my husband text me the photo of the closed desk at 10:20pm with the sign showing they are supposed to be open until 11pm. At 10:45pm I call the front desk again because my husband is still waiting. I get routed offsite. They see that I called and that no one has checked the emergency message. They don't know what is going on but they send another message. That’s all they can do. Finally, just before 11:00 the security guard shows up to clock in. I think his name was Ronnie. Ronnie the security guard is the nicest, most friendly employee there. He looks all over for any TP that he can find and gives my husband a roll, even though this isn't his job. Then later during his shift, Ronnie comes by our room and gives us 6-7 more rolls. Overkill but the thought is there and is definitely what matters because no one ever calls us to follow up. They don't call us the next day. There is no apology and no explanation as to why they closed the front desk at LEAST an hour early when they knew we were going to come to get the TP. We told them we were. What is most upsetting is the fact that there was no follow up. Obviously they did not care. The only good thing about this place is that they allow dogs. We LOVED that we could bring our dog. Everything else was adequate. I'm sure it's a nice, cheap hotel to stay in if you don't want to pay for one of the resorts. Having the kitchenette is convenient as we cooked breakfast and lunch most days while staying there. The service is horrible. It's not a resort. If you don't have that expectation then it would probably be a 3 star hotel. Nothing about it says 5 star. Oh, and the last two nights we were there... there was a HORRIBLE stench on the 3rd floor. There needs to be some ventilation up there. I don't know if it was a poor tourist with really bad stomach problems or if there was a plumbing issue but we had to hold our breath while walking to and from the elevator. It was BAD.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcella B
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Found the staff to be quite helpful, even notifying us by mail that pool maintenance would restrict some of pool area for a few days. The check-in process was quick & efficient, as was check-out. Visited with pet during a very hot portion of their season & found their green ways to be ever so pet friendly (watered & kept clean). Even doggy waste bags available. The pet policy was a bit more restrictive than what was advertised, but that did not greatly diminish our vacation experience. My guess is perhaps they have had some visitors that abused the pet policy causing other guests difficulties, so they went with a more legal laden document to let you know that as a guest there they could not honor your reservation if certain difficulties arose.

The movie loan program was a big hit and they kept you well informed of local events. The large screen television was a nice feature as well. No owners manual was available so it made it a little difficult to understand the features of the room. Plenty of complimentary periodicals of the area along with menus was especially nice. In our haste to beat the heat we left our dog's cooling jacket behind which housekeeping keenly obtained & placed in their lost/found. Wyndham there had a nice program to mail the item to us for a reasonable fee, which was great.

So for dog lovers this place was pretty good. The cleaning service fee was similar to other comparative resorts. All in all a very nice resort with very good staff. The only complaint I had was a staff member was a bit presumptuous that we were changing our oil on the property which was against their policy. It would have been more courteous to have inquired about what difficulties we were having with our vehicle rather than assume without investigating that an oil change was occurring.

Their fitness center & drink station were quite nice. Thank you for your service.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Steven B
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Last minute decision to get away to the desert. Travelling with 2 dogs, so this was the perfect place to stay. Booked a studio (all that was available last minute), but more than enough room for 2 adults and 2 small dogs. Room was exceptionally clean and fully stocked with plates, pots, cups, etc., if you choose to cook. Lovely view from our patio onto the golf course. Victoria assisted me at check in, and even called my room to make sure everything was okay after I had time to settle in. Two pools - larger one by lobby and a smaller "quiet" pool at the end of the complex. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Took off this wknd for a so much need get away. I so much enjoyed my stay. First time here the room was great I had two patios and 2 bathrooms clean and spacious. The staff was real nice. They have free movuesw to rent. I will be back I want the same room 404. Thanks for a pleasant stay

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple