We stay every year around Christmas. It has become our home away from home. The rooms are large and clean, the pools/hot tubs are fun and located in central areas, and the grounds are beautifully manicured. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Town is a two block walk to shop and eat. The PS Art Museum is around the corner. We also enjoy the Thursday night street fair, the PS Tram up to the snow, The Living Desert zoo and the PS Aviation Museum. Lots to do with family! On the active side, there are great hiking trails and bike rides in the area.... But tennis courts and a full fitness center at the club.
Finally, PSTC is the historic tennis club of Palm Springs. Movie Stars stayed here long ago. The photos in the lobby capture the history.
PSTC is friendly, clean and beautiful. It is a must stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort