My wife and I just returned from one week at the PSTC. What a gorgeous setting! The tennis courts are wonderful and the proximity to the mountain is stunning. We loved the manicured lawn with the colourful flowers. As for the pool/hot tub, this too was first rate. Coupled with the absolutely perfect weather, this was a memorable week in the desert. On a scale of one to ten, this was a twelve!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort